Episode 25

[ A month later ]

                           Taehyung's P.0.V

       It had been a month since Jennie move out and nothing had been the same. The house felt cold and i desperately wanted to beg her to come back almost immediately. However, I knew she wouldn't set foot in this house again until i got my shit together.

      The first week without her was unbearable. I couldn't do anything right or think straight. It was as if she had taken my heart and my brain with her when she left. I missed seeing her face before i fall asleep and when i wake up in the morning. I thought i was lonely before she came into my life, but now, not having her here with me brought that loneliness to a whole new level.

       The second week got slightly better only because i started to figure things out and rearranged my priorities. It meant that i was getting closer to seeing Jennie again and that alone pused me forward.

     The hole in my heart that had slowly gotten smaller was now bigger and my heart hollower due to her absence.

     Third week, Yoongi and I flew to Japan to finally put and end to this revenge once and for all. Without Jennie, even revenge had losts its appeal. Even my hatred for my great uncle seemed to lessened in its intensity.

     It didn' help that when we met him, he was sick, he seemed to have gotten the same illness as my grandfather, talk about karma, i guess I didn't even half to lift a finger.

    I would have let it all go had it not been for his stubborness and impertinence. Even on his death bed, he continued to be a contemptible man, illness didn't seem to make him any nicer or more remorseful.

    "What are you doing here?" He asked when i showed up at his house while he was slowly dying on his bed.

     "Don't think for a minute that i'll give the company back." He managed to croak out with the limited energy he had left.

     "I don't need your fucking company!" I gritted out as my hands clenched into fists.

     "Same thing with your mother claimed." He laughed sarcastically while chocking a couple times.

     "And she didn't!" I raise my voiced as what little self control i had dissipated while i grabbe his collar and violently pulled him off the bed.

     ''She never did you fucking bastard! And you killed her!"

       He kept laughing like a crazy cat chocking on a hairball. His son, who had been standing by his bed cluchted my arm and pleaded.

     "Please hyung, have mercy on him. My father's dying and only has a month or so left to live. I beg you hyung, please let him die in a peace, please." I released the sick gauntly man and jerked my arms away from the other.

     ''You know what, i would have let this go if he had shown repentance." I laughed bitterly.

     "Old man, did you know that i have enough shares to take over your company in a snap of my finger?" My great uncle's cough laughs died in his throat as his stricken face glared at me.

     "You're b-blu-ffing."

    "You'll find out soon enough. You don't think im dumb enough to come here unprepared, did you?" I said with satisfaction.