Episode 21

Taehyung's P.0.V

        I don't like Joy. She seemed like a dangerous woman. Maybe it was my paranoia talking but there was something off about her that i didn't quiet pin point.

      I had originally wanted to use Justine to get Joy to control her if need be. However, now it seemed that it was the other way around. She had gotten her claws into him instead and was controlling him like a puppet. She got him wrapped around her finger like a fool.

    I had nothing anticipate this. Now, I had to change my plans and course of action in dealing with her. It couldn't be passive anymore and had taken a more aggressive route, i had to deal with her personally.

   Imagine my surprise, when we landed, Yoongi was informed me that both Joy and Justine were waiting for us at my office.

   I knew immediately that Joy had somehow figured it out that Justine wasn't me. I was just glad that we didn't tell Justine any of our plans besides what his job entailed, which was going on dates in my place. He probably divulged all he knew to Joy by this point.

   When we met them at the office, Joy had immediately informed me how she was working for my great uncle, information that she knew that i already knew. She went on saying that she was willing to switch sides and help me instead.

   I was wary of people flipping sides thus easily and knew i couldn't trust her from the start. However, I still wanted to hear what she had to offer whether that offer was real or not, it would still be an advantage for us to know.

   Before i could hear of her plan, jennie had shown up. She kept showing up at the wrong place and at the wrong time and put me in a dilemma. I didn't want Joy to know our connection in case she would use it against me later, in case she would hurt jennie to force my hands in the future. But i hope it would never come to that.

    As i stood there, with Joy's spider fingers on my chest, I wanted to fling the woman aside and go to jennie. T embrace her and tell her to trust me, to not doubt me or let anyone else make her doubt me.

    But i couldn't, i could only stand there and stare back at her. When she swayed, my feel involuntary moved. Before i knew it, i was by her side, grabbing her and asking her what was wrong.

   Currently, as we sat in the car, Jennie
suddenly asked me...

   "Do you love me?"

My hand tightened on the steering wheel as i contemplated my answer.

   "Jennie, lets talk about this later. I'm trying to take you to the hospital right now." I explained, I wanted to us to sit down and talk about this instead of me being distracted by driving.

JENNIE'S P.O.V 

     No. No more later. I'm sick of later. You don't know how much i despise that word." I said frustratedly and stubbornly.

   "Just tell the answer now. I just can't wait anymore." My voice wavered as i continued

    "You don't know how much it hurts not knowing if the other person feels the same or even cares about you." Tears fell down my cheeks and I hated myself for being so emotional and pathetic. I wish I could just let this drop. They were just three little words, why did I want to hear them so badly?