Episode 27

[ 7 months later ]

JENNIE'S P.0.V

         "I can't believe we graduated." Mia said still in disbelief as she sprawled on the couch in my living room.

        "I know. It still doesn't feel real." I said sitting in the chair across from her.

       "So are you excited for your graduation open house today?" She asked as she sat up.

      We just got back half an hour ago from having a big breakfast with just us girls. We haven't had a lot of one on one time since we've been busy with our significant others. We acknowledge that we needed to make more of time for girl time so today was it.

     As we continued to lead seperate lives, we knew that if we didn't make an effort, we might started to drift apart and that was something we definitely didn't want. So we made an agreement to have girl time at least once a month on a double date with Taehyung and Kyle didn't count.

     "Yeah, ofcourse I'm just excited to be done with school and. see everyone gathered in one place." I said enthusiastically.

    "Uh huh. And that's it? There's nothing else?" She asked with a knowing smile as if she knew something that i didn't.

   "What's with you today?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

    "You're acting odd and so was Taehyung this morning. Do you guys know something that i don't?" She shrugged.

    "Nope. Nothing at all."

     "You still didn't tell me why Taehyung asked you to pick me up instead of him taking me to the party himself?" I said still scrutinizing her.

     "He said he had to check some stuff out and made sure your party is prepared to perfection so he had to leave first, Mrs. Kim." She answered nonchalantly.

     When Mia and I graduated a few weeks ago, Taehyung had asked where i would want the party and i naturally said the summerhouse. He had looked relieved he would want the party to be.

     I loved the outdoors and since it was the first week of June, it would be perfect to have a party outside to have a party outside in this nice spring weather.

    "Alright, come on. Let's go." She rushed me as she stood up.

    "Yah, what's the big rush Mia?" I asked looking around for my phone.

    "It's only 8 in the morning and the party isn't til 1 in the afternoon."

    "Yeah. But the drive alone is already 2 hours long and we need time to get ready though." She said adamantly.

    "Get ready for what?" I stop searching and looked at her.

    "It's a casual graduation party, what's there to get ready?" She waved her hands off as if to not mind the particulars.

     "So many questions, Mrs. Kim? Just get what you need and let's go." I was so confused as to why she was trying to hasten me to get out of the house.

    "Fine." I said as i found my phone and grabbed my purse.

   "So you guys still haven't heard anything concerning Justine?"