"Arbiter"

PASSCODE
[***************]

—————————————————————

PERMISSION REQUIRED...

PERMISSION GRANTED

...

ACCESSING FILE...

—————————————————————

OPEN FILE?
>Y< N

—————————————————————

Aerial Arsenal Ship
Arsenal Bird

The Arsenal Birds are massive, unmanned aerial warships with wingspans of 1,100 meters (3,600 ft). They can receive commands from ground-based control centers but mostly operate autonomously using an onboard AI. They can carry up to 80 MQ-101s at once. When these drones are launched, they are dropped from their holds in the aircraft's wings, flipping over and extending their wings to take flight. When exiting combat, the Arsenal Bird can recover its launched drones by docking them back into the same bays they launched from.

Arsenal Birds are also equipped with medium-range anti-air missile launchers on the dorsal wing surfaces, with the production model "Justice" having additionally been equipped with pulse laser turrets on the ventral wing surfaces and a nose-mounted tactical laser beam system for attacking both surface and air targets. For long-range engagements, they can launch a "Helios" missile, which uses an airburst warhead effective against aircraft.

Instead of jet engines, Arsenal Birds utilize 2 large electrically-powered contra-rotating propellers for thrust, which can provide long endurance. In addition, they have 6 smaller contra-rotating sub-propellers, which provide additional thrust to keep the carrier aloft. The Arsenal Bird's propellers appear to have a limited self-repair capacity, being shown to be able to restart destroyed engines after a short time

The Arsenal Birds are additionally equipped with a Microwave Powered Dome that has a large rectenna to receive microwave energy from the Lighthouse via wireless transmission as their main source of electrical power. The dome also doubles as a central component of its main defensive mechanism, called the Active Protection System (APS). This defense system first projects a large halo of energy before generating a large shield of electric energy to destroy incoming projectiles and aircraft that are caught in the field.

Resupply and maintenance are achieved via a repurposed SSTO supply ship which attaches a reusable supply unit between the central propellers; the Arsenal Bird's internal systems become vulnerable when the resupply vessel is undocked. Using internal mechanisms, the supply unit feeds fuel to the Arsenal Bird's UAVs and provides ammunition to both the UAVs and the Arsenal Bird itself, additionally providing engine lubricant to the latter. The Arsenal Bird cannot land for repairs, and as such relies entirely on supply ship maintenance and self-repair to maintain constant flight.
Source: Acepedia

Arsenal Bird "Arbiter"

While only two Arsenal Birds are built, the third Arsenal Bird "Arbiter" was planned for construction. After installing its APS unit, it is abandoned for unknown reasons. It sat still and silent collecting dust. It mysteriously disappeared without a trace and is now forgotten in history.

During its disappearance, an unknown influx of energy is being formed in another world. What's inside the energy cloud is something
BEYOND DEVASTATING...

While inside another world, noticeable changes are present. While the supply unit is still attached, "Arbiter" is capable of using its weapons indefinitely and has access to the APS. The UAVs, when destroyed, can be restored in a short time. After the short interval, the MQ-101 materializes back on its hold. If the supply unit is destroyed, the Arsenal Bird's weaponry becomes limited. A single supply ship materializes to restore the supply unit when there is no threat within the 7,200 meter radius.

Weaponry
(When the supply unit is destroyed)

8AAM - 76
8ASM - 76
PLS - 6400
TLS - 45
UAV - 80
HLS - 50

—————————————————————

GOOD LUCK
W A R D E N   O F   T H E   S K I E S

—————————————————————

Note: I'm quite lazy in writing stories, but I'm trying, so expect a long time before a new act is published.