Act 1 - Awakening

—————————————————————

AAS REACTIVATION ON PROGRESS...

///WARNING///

ANOMALY OCCURRING NEARBY

///WARNING///

"ARBITER" AFFECTED BY ANOMALY

LAUNCH CONFIRMED
|
ACTIVATING PROPELLERS
|
APS ONLINE

AERIAL ARSENAL SHIP "ARBITER"
|
O N L I N E

—————————————————————

That dream is weird, just texts popping out of thin air. Right now sleeping peacefully, with nothing to disturb me in my heaven... except for the loud sounds of fucking propellers for some odd reason. Just what is going on?

Ma, I want that shit S I L E N C E D !.. MA, SHUT WHATEVER THAT SOUND IS!..

You know what fuck it. I opened my eyes and saw clear skies.

Wait, what?

CLEAR SKIES?! I tried to stand but can't. I looked around in panic and saw 2 huge wings with 8 propellers. I want to believe I'm dreaming so I tried to slap myself, instead, the whole shit slightly rolled. I looked down to see a lush forest with rivers intertwined with one another. So yeah, I don't know what am I but whatever is in my wing looks like a drone, X-47Bs to be exact. I think I'm an Arsenal Bird from Ace Combat 7. You know what, this is fucking awesome. I tried to use my weapons but to no avail. I thought it must be disabled by something and then a message popped in my sight, 'FCS enabled'. I once again attempt to use my weapons and launched missiles, lasers, and UAVs all at once. I need to get used to this.

[5 Minutes Later]

Ok, I got the gits of my weapons, and boy they are incredible. I just flew around my now marked aerial territory searching for opponents. After quite a while I found some. A group of dragons... well shit I guess they're real now, flew into my territory hunting down a caravan. The bigger question is can they even see a big object in the sky, are they blind? Uhh... I'm bored of waiting so why not deploy a drone right at them flying old-ass lizard faces.

Launching a single drone, I took control of the UAV and led it at the dragons. It missed an inch past their heads. The dragons saw a new threat and tried to intercept it, not realizing the big shark in the sky. As they breathe out fireballs at me, I just weaved left and right before performing a half-kulbit maneuver to start my assault.

—————————————————————
Transfer View To...
Refugee
—————————————————————

We gawked at the combat in the sky. That... thing came from nowhere and brushed past the dragons. The dreaded monsters thought it is a new prey, and chased it without regard. Now it is fighting those dragons with some sort of deadly lights spells. The thing shoots the light off their belly and nose and made quite a damage to the lizards.

Before anything could get worse, more of those appeared out on the horizon and assaulted the dragons without mercy. Minutes came by and most of the dragons had been slain. The only survivor tried to fly away but the swarm cut off its hope. There lies the final beast with most of its head blown off. The crowd cheered for they have defeated the dragons of the Empress. The swarm returned to where it came from, revealing a humongous bird in the sky.

Maybe the gods have answered our prayers with the Motherbird. Oh, hail the gods we are saved! "Sir, let us back to the city of Autrius. I wish to see this battle myself." He happily received the message and went back with the city, with the entire caravan cheering for their savior.

—————————————————————
Transfer View To...
Arbiter
—————————————————————

I'm flying over to the pillars of smoke. That's where the caravan may have probably come from. Just a few minutes later I saw what looks like to be a city burning. An army of soldiers clashes against the defenders while dragons are assaulted by arrows and bolts, and burn down the city within the walls. My first large-scale battle starts here right now. Be prepared motherfuckers because the Arsenal Bird is here!

 Be prepared motherfuckers because the Arsenal Bird is here!

—————————————————————
MISSION START

OBJECTIVE:
ANNIHILATE THE ATTACKERS
—————————————————————