Act 20 - The Alicorn

Yup, Alicorn is awesome. It has Rafales, railguns, and a nuke cannon. I am not too sure if I should be afraid of it or not.

The system has given me a test run for the Alicorn. The damage I anticipated went beyond my expectations.

34 minutes ago

I'm still over the sea, contemplating what I gained from this momentous battle. I have earned a new and powerful ally that even god should be scared about. If this isn't powerful, then I don't know what is.

Why the fuck not. Besides, I want to see this enormous submarine in action.

My decision is final. Suddenly, I had a blip on my radar and became strong. Underneath me was the sea pierced by the nose of a rising black sub. It rises from the depths and reaches criticality, slams down onto the surface. Once things settled down, it just stayed there. Confused about what action to take, I moved away from the Alicorn in anticipation of it following me. It didn't. Instead, it moved away further towards the land.

Suddenly, the Alicorn's weapons are deployed and begin firing away into the distance.

...

Oi, calm the fuck down.

...

...

Stop firing!

...

...

...

I SAID STOP FIRING YOU DUMB FU–

...

It leveled the entire city. So yeah, that happened.

The last time I checked where the Alicorn shot, it was an abandoned city down north. Maybe it's to satisfy its need for destruction a bit? I don't know.

Right now, I decided to bring this hybrid submarine to Farbanti. Flying there without anyone to talk to feels a bit lonely. I also removed the TTS speaker from my modules since I see no use for it now.

However, I thought of giving the speaker to the Alicorn. Though, I'm not too sure if it works.

—————————————————————
Give Alicorn the TTS Speaker?
—————————————————————

Yes, please.

The TTS speaker disappeared from the storage, and I waited until it–

"FUCK YOU."

'Fuck you too, you– Oh hey, it worked!'

...

'Hold on, what the fuck did I ever do to you.'

"I NOW EXIST IN THIS REALM ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, DIPSHIT. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE."

'Then what do you want?'

Then there is silence.

"I ONLY WANTED TO BE WITH MY ANIME BODY PILLOW."

???

'Excuse the fuck outta me?! The shit?!'

"SOON YOU WILL PERISH, YOU AMAZON AIRSHIP."