Act 6 - Offensive March

The Autrians have gathered in the city square for a very peculiar event. They are all here because a nun can talk to me, a mouthless, white, flying fuck.

2 hours ago

The Scout UAVs returned here to find two conquered cities and a lot of pillaged villages. The cities are probably in control of those guys. The villages are all burnt down.

I took my gaze off the data and saw refugees entering the city walls. Their village is in ruins, and I was able to take out the raiders before they could reach whatever they were taking them. They looked up with hope in their eye, hoping that I would end all of this. The soldiers of Autrius gladly gave them a path through the gate.

From what I have heard, the queen of this city formed an army of highly-trained footmen and archers to assist me in things I can't do. Honestly, I loved the help. My eyes returned to the data. I double-checked if any scouted cities had any defenses through images from my drones.

A young nun walked out the gate, watching over the rolling caravans entering the city before staring at me. After that short time, she closed her eyes, placed her hand together, and chanted something. Seconds have passed, and she screamed her heart out with pure joy. What the fuck do you want?

"Oh, uhh. Can you hear me, Motherbird?"

Yes, I can hear you loud and clear. What about it. Wait.

"I am Selina Acrolisia, and I'm here to inform you that our majesty held a–"

SHUT. Are you reading my thoughts or something?

"I, umm... Yes, I ca–"

Tell the queen to prepare to commence a siege.

"EH?! But why?"

Do it, no questions asked. Or else.

"Eek!!!"

She ran off into the city, probably fearing that I'll kill her. I launched another group of Scout UAVs to find any more cities.

Present

The noisy crowd stopped when a row of soldiers came into the city square with a carriage. The marching of soldiers came to a halt as the carriage door opened, revealing the queen of Autrius. Everyone bowed down to her as she walked right to the center of the city square.

I ignored much of her speech and focused on the data my drones are currently correcting. I couldn't just make a map by sending drones out to take pictures of the area to piece it all out. So I resorted to another solution, building a satellite. If a satellite is built and rocketed into space, I can map out the entire world. The only thing I need to do now is to ask: What's required to launch a satellite into space. A screen appeared in front of me, showing the details.

—————————————————————
-REQUIRED-

Recover Mobile Launch Platform
Research Sattelite
Research Rocket
—————————————————————

Excuse me, what now? Recover the Mobile Launch Platform? From where then, this is a medieval fantasy world, for fuck sake. The more I think about it, the more I worry about the world I'm on. Nevermind that. The only focus now is taking the two cities and recovering the MLP.

I finished compiling all the photos to make a map as the queen finished her speech. She looked up at me, then at the crowd.

"And as the Motherbird push, we push. We strive to end this outrageous war bound to an endless loop. Now we have that chance, do not waste it."

The citizens and refugees alike cheered like there was no tomorrow. The guards guided the queen to her carriage and left. I'm flying around the city like a dumbass who couldn't care less about anything.

3 hours later

...

Trucks loaded with Autrian soldiers were seen outside the city walls. A particular nun will be joining the army as she is the only one attaining the ability to speak with the 'Motherbird.'

"Motherbird, I finished ordering the men to ride those 'trucks' you mentioned."

'Good, if any soldier isn't willing to ride the truck, leave them behind.'

"Umm... ok."

'Now that we loaded the soldiers in, we are ready to go. Before that, give me a moment.'

Arbiter watched the screen as four growing bars raced to the finish line. It summoned four hidden drone factories around Autrius and aimed to send drones to defend the city if the Arbiter went to war.

The installation came complete. The soldiers are ready for departure and set to wipe off the Empress' mighty military force with the aid of the Motherbird. The age of the Arsenal Bird Arbiter is now.

—————————————————————
Operation: Angel's Wrath

Objective:
Liberate The Cities
0/2
—————————————————————