Sasunaru fluff

"Sasuke! Sasuke!" Naruto yelled as he approached his team. "Fight me!"

Sasuke just stared at Naruto as Sakura yelled at Naruto.

"Hn." Sasuke responded as he started walking towards a clearing.

"Don't walk away! teme!" Naruto yelled back at Sasuke.

"Dobe, you coming or not." Sasuke said, turning around to face him, "Sakura, stay here to tell Kakashi we went to spar."

"Of course Sasuke-kun." Sakura said with hearts in her eyes.

Naruto ran after Sasuke. Sasuke finally came to a stop when they reached a clearing.

"Alright!" Naruto yelled, ecstatic, "let's start this match! I'll pummel you into the ear-"

Naruto was interrupted by a hug. He looked over to see Sasuke.

"T-teme!" Naruto said while trying to get out of his grip.

"Naruto." Sasuke said in a whisper. "Stop"

Naruto slowly stopped fighting, still extremely confused. "Why are you hugging me?"

Sasuke suddenly let go and immediately pulled Naruto over to a tree. Sasuke sat down pulling Naruto with him.

Sasuke started holding Naruto, not letting go.

"S-Sasuke?! Wha?" Naruto managed to say a blush making its way to his face.

"Stay." Sasuke said, falling asleep.

Naruto stayed silent and stayed still, he then came to peace with this.

"You win, this time at least." Naruto whispered cuddling back into Sasuke.