What?

"Stop it!" "Put her down!" "Don't do that!" "Don't touch me!" "Quiet!" Everyone went silent. Kokushibu stood next to Gyoturo, holding onto his wrist.

"Kokushibu-dono!" Douma exclaimed with a smile.

"You all need to be silent and stop yelling, what is even going on." Kokushibu ignored Douma.

"We're all trying to play a game but Douma-san was being weird!" Dali whined, pointing at Douma accusingly.

"What were you trying to play?" Kokushibu asked.

"Truth or dare, spin the bottle, etcetera." Daki said, excitement clear, "I saw some kids playing it."

"As long as it's relatively quiet." Kokushibu turned away, finally letting go of Gyoturo's wrist.

"Oh! I got an idea! Kokushibu-dono! Biwa lady! You should join us!" Douma exclaimed, covering the bottom half of her s face with his fan, a smile on his face.

It went silent once again. "Sure" they both said, walking over. Everyone got in a circle, waiting for Daki to do something.

"Alright! Truth or dare first!" Daki said with a tone of excitement. "Biwa lady! Truth or dare!"

"Truth." She simply answered.

"Oh wow." Daki said with annoyance. "Do you like anyone or have you liked anyone?"

"I guess ya." She slowly said.

"Ooohhhh!" Daki was immediately interested. "Your turn!"

"Douma-" she tried saying.

"Dare!" Douma interrupted.

"Let her speak Douma." Kakushibu demanded.

"Right, sorry."

"Stop asking every girl out." She spoke, even if she was being talked over.

"Huh!?" Douma exclaimed.

Akaza started laughing. "That seems almost impossible." Akaza said in between laughs.

"Alright then." Douma put his fan down.

"Huh?" Akaza stopped laughing.

Douma was almost immediately next to Akaza, he had one arm wrapped around Akaza's waist, his other hand holding Akaza's face, making him look his way, they were about an inch apart. "How about we go on a date, Akaza-dono~"

Akaza's face went red from either embarrassment or anger or both. Akaza started struggling to get out of Douma's grip, though the more he struggled the tighter Douma's grip got. "L-let go!" Akaza yelled, still struggling to get out.

"Dare!" Daki exclaimed.

"The hell! You guys aren't going to help me! And just continue playing!" Akaza yelled at the others.

"It's your fault." Nakami said.

"Akaza-dono~ you have yet to answer me." Douma sang out as he held Akaza's face tighter so he would keep facing him. "You should stop fighting it, we all know who is stronger."

Akaza heard the others continue playing. "No I will not!" Akaza finally answered.

"Akaza-dono~" Douma sang again "your face is so red~"

Douma tilted his head to the said, still keeping a tight grip on Akaza.

"Douma stop." Kakushibu butted in.

"But Kakushibu-san! This is interesting!" Daki interrupted.

Douma chuckled. "But Kokushibu-dono, all I want is Akaza-dono~" Douma said, only turning his gaze.

"Douma!" Akaza exclaimed. "Just let go!"

Akaza started struggling even more. Kokushibu went away and, slowly, so did everyone else. The sound of a biwa played. Douma and Akaza found themselves in a different place.

"Seems we're at my place." Douma now had a wide smirk.

"W-what?!" Akaza yelled again.

"Shh." Douma whispered. "You'll notify some bystanders."

Akaza's lips went into a thin line. He moved his gaze to the wall. Douma could feel that Akaza was still stiff, knowing he would try to break free with even the lightest change.

Douma pulled Akaza into him more and tightened his grip. He rested his head in the crook of Akaza's neck.

Akaza reached to grab the one thing he could with the way Douma was holding him, it just ended up being Douma's shirt. "What are you doing?" Akaza asked, more like demanded.

Without an answer Akaza grew annoyed. "Hey answer it you as-" Akaza was interrupted by the force of his back hitting the floor with someone bigger than him lying on him.

"H-hey, g-get u-up." Akaza stuttered out. Breathing wasn't really the problem he was trying to face, it was the fact that this man that was on him was like twice his size and holding onto him like his life depended on it.

Akaza felt Douma raise his head a bit. "You letting go now?" Akaza asked.

Without an answer again Akaza grew a bit more annoyed, but before he could say a word Douma interrupted.

Douma interrupted by leaning his face in and kissing Akaza's cheek. When he realized that Akaza grew speechless he leaned into kiss Akaza on the lips.

Akaza was caught off guard. His body relaxed and he melted into the kiss even though he was scared. He quite enjoyed the kiss though he didn't want to admit it.

"You're forcing yourself to not kiss back." Douma whispered as he moved his head back to the crook of Akaza's neck. "That'll change soon."

Akaza got a chill down his spine when he thought of what Douma meant by that. "Whatever."