31

Bang Bang Bang

09:32 AM

Randell Maverick: You have some explaining to do, Miggy.

Yuugi: Seriously, Miguel? After all my warnings?

Justine Kristoff: Anong nangyayari?

Jared Mitchell: What's happening to the world?

Jay: HAHAHAHAHAHA aga ng sermon ah?

Yuugi: I can see you active, Miguel. Bakit hindi ka magreply?

Yuugi

Randell Maverick: Yuugi.

Yuugi: I told you to stay away from Kirstine. She's bad news, Miguel. Bad news!

Yuugi: I've warned you. I told you to keep your distance. Tapos ano, inuwi mo?

It's not what you're thinking.

Yuugi: What were you thinking?

Yuugi: Are you still thinking, Miguel? Nakalimutan mo na ba na nandyan lang sa paligid si Sandra? Heck! Maybe she was the one who leaked that damn photos.

Jin Pomelo: Stop!

Seen by everyone

Jay: O ano? Bakit tumigil ka ngayon, Yuugi? HAHAHAHA!

Jared Mitchell: Stop nga daw kasi, Sir Jay. Kulit mo din, eh.

Yuugi: It's good that the PR Team was quick to stop that info from spreading. But still, it was out for 5 minutes.

Yuugi: 5 minutes is long enough to screenshot and capture everything in that article.

Randell Maverick: We're still working on it, Gi.

Wala kaming ginawang masama ni Kirstine.

I'm fine, she's fine.

We've done nothing wrong.

Yuugi: Wala naman akong sinabi na may ginawa kayo. At wala naman kaming pakialam kahit may gawin kayo.

Jin Pomelo: Why don't you let him explain first, Yuugi? Calm down.

Yuugi: 😑

Justine Kristoff: You have five seconds to explain.

Justine Kristoff: 5...

Jared Mitchell: 4...

Jay: 3...

Justine Kristoff: 2...

Jared Mitchell: 1...

Jin Pomelo: Tumigil nga kayo, 3J!

Jared Mitchell: Sorry 😬

Justine Kristoff: Tigil daw, @Jay Pagasa!

Jay: J ka rin naman @Jin Pomelo

Yuugi: Mag-aasaran ba kayo o maghihintay kayo ng paliwanag ni Miguel ng tahimik?

I know Sandra is there. She's watching me. She was watching us. She's everywhere. Hindi ko alam kung saan o paano niya ko nasusundan ng hindi ko namamalayan. I'm scared, guys. I'm fucking scared that I don't know how not to be tensed all the time.

Jared Mitchell: Beshy 🥺

Yuugi: Jared!

Jared Mitchell: Sorry bebi. Tatahimik na nga.

Sandra's messaging me. Pestering me about us and I want her to stop. Pinagbabantaan niya ko kay Kirstine. What do you expect me to do? I want to keep Kirstine safe. I have to keep her safe. So, I got stupid and drive myself to see her. Which was the most stupid thing that I've ever done.

Dahil doon, nakita siya ni Sandra. Nakilala siya ni Sandra. At ang mas malala pa, nasabi ko kay Sandra ang pangalan niya. I want to protect Kirstine. It is my fault that she was dragged in my mess. Kaya ko siya inuwi. But I fell asleep, and she took care of me.

Fuck, guys! It was the most calming, comfortable and quiet sleep that I had since Sandra came back. Can you blame me? Can you blame me for wanting to have at least a bit of my peaceful life back?

Pagod na pagod na ko. I want to rest, even just for a while. And it happened when I was with her. Hindi ko nagawang ihatid yung tao. Umuwi siyang mag-isa kaninang umaga. Paggising ko, nakauwi na siya.

Fuck!

Don't just read my chats. Mag-react naman kayo.

Yuugi: Okay.

Jared Mitchell: HAHAHAHAHAHA BEBI 😭😭😭

Jay: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Justine Kristoff: Bebi ka ng bebi kay Yuugi.

Jared Mitchell: Ssshh! Don't get jealous, parang hindi tayo magkatabi.

Yuugi: What? Sabi niya mag-react, eh di okay.

Randell Maverick: What do you want to do now, Miggy?

I just want to know if she's alright.

Wala siyang kasalanan dito.

I dragged her with me.

I'll take responsibility.

Jin Pomelo: What kind of responsibility?

I don't know.

But I'll make sure to be responsible enough for her to have her life back.

Hindi ko hahayaan na matulad si Kirstine sa akin.

I won't let Sandra harm her. Not on my watch.