〔Alter〕

Warnings ⚠
Bad humour
Angst
VERY cocky Philip
Dirty talk (uh-oh)

______

It's been a couple of minutes now since Palau visited me.

Sadly he had to go home because of his pouty 'bestfreind' Micronesia. we barely talk so I'm not surprised he doesn't care about me and Palau meeting.

I decided that I was feeling better but the others insisted me to rest more. I just pleaded them so I could go out and maybe meet up with others, gladly they accepted.
I just feel lonely and uneasy after hiding in my mansion for a year.

My face has also stopped going berserk.
I sighed as I stood up, passing by the still worried States of mine and a pouty Manila, this time he was being teased by Visayas.

After walking out of my mansions gate, I bid goodbye to the others being dramatic like it will be their last time seeing me ever again, I exhaled and inhaled hesitantly as I kept walking further away from my home till it was out of sight.

After awhile of walking I felt tired and slumped on a bench near a Filipino-American restaurant, didn't feel hungry so I didn't bother going in.

Speaking of American, I wonder how that star-spangled dumbass is doing. probably trying to wage war on Australia's pets as usual.

I just chuckled at the thought.
but yeah I do miss him, kind of. And aussie too, I miss him and his brothers, and their cool pet alligator! She's the cutest living dinosaur of a thing!..

I kept snickering at my own thoughts, then I felt someone stare at me, oh god I hope it's not a death stare.

I look up to see... Oh! It's just China.

We have a typical love-hate relationship, but we're figuring things out.

He stared at me as the fog ingulfed the place, realising a very eerie aura around us,I kind of wanna leave but I don't wanna seem rude.

"pilip... You... You're ok...?"

"what you expected me to be dead? Can't blame you tho, I would've but I have a life to live yknow?"

Before I knew it he tackled me into a hug, I was very surprised,so surprised I felt like I had a heart attack.
Also why is everyone thinking I left the island or the whole of earth, like dyos mio I get it was a long break from the public eye but damn have faith.

"you look old xing"

He only snickered as he kept hugging me. after some time he finally let go and looked at me, his eyes softened as we stared at each others faces, I wanted to pout and just push him away. This situation is getting very Homo.

"you look older pearl."

"stop calling me that, that's suppose to be my moms name"
"well.. More like nickname but still."

He kept snickering like the michevious guy he is. I raised a brow as he stood up and held my hand thigtly.

"remember when.. You got upset I sometimes wouldn't come with my father during trades with your islanders...?"

" yeah I hated you so much for doing that I wanted to commit arson until you actually had a reason to not come"

"hmm.. Jail. "

"I can dominate you in bed"

"says the one who had a hard time entering me."

"I was worried you'd die from the impact."

"xixixixi... You sure?"

"oh yeah I'm horny and sure."
"not really horny because it's you but sure"