〔Apologetic〕

I feel like the warnings are unnecessary but Hee hee

____

*CHINA*

'China you have mail' Beijing signed and smiled soflty before leaving the room, I smiled back and gestured I will go get it soon, since I still have some... Matters to attend to.

"china... *hic* xing..."

"hush now japon.. I told you its not you it's--"

"I KNOW! BUT--I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! *sob* I JUST STOOD THERE AND--*hic* LET IT HAPPEN!"

"your dad is a twat that's for sure, but he was still your dad, I know you had to follow him."

Japan has been crying and letting all his emotions flow into my still shaky lap for hours now, I really wanna make him stop, but he's not a toddler crying because he lost his Teddy. he's crying because of guilt. I've known him for long enough to know this isn't his first time going on a breakdown, he's been having a hard time controlling or even showing his emotions beacause he's obviously kept them at bay.

And I, As the loyal friend I am, stood by his side no matter what. I developed feelings for him because of that..
But still I don't yearn for his attention or touch.. I wonder if this is just another weird emotion I can't describe, sometimes I consider him as a brother and sometimes as a love interest, I am weary I shouldn't rush things since he's still coping from him and South koreas breakup and all of... This.

"hey jap.."

"na.. Ni..?"

"are you okay now? Crying is good and all but not when you do it for hours."

"I think I'm *hic* fine now.."

"good.. Here.."

I offered the drink he was made for himself earlier, I looked into the cup and saw its all white... Is it milk? Are his neko instincts kicking in? Or....

"thank you xing.."

The drink was already cold but that didn't seem to bother him. I looked at his wet eyes reflect the light from my window, he looks pretty like this.. Much prettier than the cocky Filipino in all honesty.

Speaking of Philip, seems like he'll be sleeping in my bed for awhile, his smell is radiating across the room already.. He smells alot like... Rice. Reminds me of Vietnam, i wonder how he's doing? I'm sure he's just as mentally unstable as the Japanese after what he and the other ASEAN members had to experience from the raging Filipino... If that was even him.

"hey Japan.. Can I kiss you?"

"you can't just ask peopur to kiss you xing."

"pwease.....?"

"go kiss piri instead"

"but that'd be considered harassment"

"are you rearry desperate to go arr the way?"

"yeah...."

"stop being weird and just give him a peck in the cheek or something"

"fine.."

I hesistaed for awhile until I decided to do what I had to do, and before I knew it, the Filipino was staring at me with the most pissed off eyes I've ever seen from anyone laying on a bed, mostly beacause I'm no creep.

"morning Fil, Baby..."

I snickered while Japan held in a laugh but wheezed aggressively.
Phil immediately groped my neck as I choke dramatically.