Chapter 5.

Jupiter and Merlin head back to Merlin's office where Merlin has added another comfy chair for Jupiter so that they can both overlook recruits' training from the comfort of the office.  

●○●○●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●○●○●

Time Skip: 1 hour

"So Papa what do you think of Eggsy?" Jupiter says leaning back with a cup of tea in her hand.

"He seems good" Merlin answers as he works on something.

"What about Harry?" Jupiter takes a sip of tea.

"I've known him a long time but can't figure out why you are soulmated to him" Merlin looks over to Jupiter.

"Papa it's 12:30. We going to give recruits their first test" Jupiter says giving Merlin a little evil smile.

The father-daughter duo head out of the office and to the view room of the barracks.

"Would you like to press the button Jupe?" Merlin asks putting the iPad in her hand.

"Thanks Padre" Jupiter takes the iPad and presses the button, Jupiter gives Merlin his iPad back before turning to watch the trainees.

●○●○●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●○●○●

Jupiter's Pov:

I watch as the water quickly raises through the barracks, I look over to where Eggsy's bed watching him wake up first and looking around, I watch how the trainees react. I smile as Eggsy is the first person to get up on the bed.

"All right, no one panic. Listen to me. Stay calm" Charlie tells the group taking control.

"Charlie took control which is good" 

My mouth goes dry as I see Eggsy's half-naked body.

Fuck he has a six-pack I think as I watch the situation in front of me.

 "Loo snorkels, loo snorkels" I watch as Charlie points to the bathroom repeating the same thing so everyone can hear him.

"Loo snorkels?" Eggsy wonders.

"Showerheads!" Roxy shouts to the group.

"Showerheads?" Eggsy confusedly says.

Come on Eggsy think about what you know use your brain. I think.

"She's right" Charlie shouts.

"Go! Fucking Go" CHarlie shouts making everyone apart from Eggsy head to the bathroom.

"None of them have noticed Amelia" 

"Hey, hang about, what's wrong with the fucking door?" Eggsy shouts gasping for air.

I watch as he takes a deep breath and then swims to the door, Eggsy tries yanking the door open a few times,  I then look to the rest of the group who seem to have made their loo snorkels. I hold my breath as I watch Eggsy swim towards the mirror.

"He's doing pretty well"

I look at the rest of the group just watching Eggsy as he throws the first punch at the mirror. I wince in pain as I hear Eggsy's hand connect with the mirror.

"Should we step back?" 

"Not yet" Papa answers.

"Can Eggsy stay with me tonight?"