Chapter 6.

Jupiter wakes up to feel Eggsy's arm wrapped around her with Major snuggled into her legs.

Jupiter is slowly waking up when she hears a beep coming from her glasses, putting them on she a message from Merlin.

Merlin: Both you and Eggsy are required for breakfast, tell Eggsy to head back to the barracks once he is ready so that he is brought to the dining room with the rest of the trainees.

Jupiter hops out of bed without disturbing Eggsy and scrambles to the bathroom grabbing a group of clothes along the way, Jupiter is showered with make-up and hair done in record time only needing to get dressed for the day rummaging through the group of clothes JUmpiter manages to find a cute outfit to wear.

Once ready Jupiter walks out of the bathroom to see Eggsy wide awake and annoying Major, Jupiter walks over to the bedside cabinet to put her Kingman ring on and glasses.

"Get up Eggsy. You need to go back to the barracks so you can head up to the dining room with the others. Papa delivered your outfit here so it should be outside my door" Eggsy groaned and got out of bed in response to Jupiter.

"Now Gary Unwin" Jupiter says walking to the door and grabbing his uniform from outside.

"Here" Jupiter passes Eggsy the box while pushing him to the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes, Eggsy walks out in his training suit already looking a bit more like a kingsman.

"Wow, you look a lot more like a kingsman now. I must say you look rather dashing" Jupiter tells Eggsy as she closes her book.

"Come on. You can't be late" Jupiter says walking out of the door and back towards the barracks without waiting for Eggsy.

Eggsy quickly catches up to Jupiter who is walking to the barracks with Major in tow.

"Ready for your first day?" Jupiter asks.

"Yeah, I think so" Eggsy replies.

"You better be, wait here a few seconds before entering" Jupiter says walking into the barracks.

"Fall in" Jupiter says in a commanding voice like good dogs, the group falls in as Eggsy walks in quickly getting in line.

"So since apparently, we have to feed you so follow me" Jupiter says walking out of the barracks whistling Major to her side as the group walk behind her.

Jupiter enters the dining room with the group, Jupiter swiftly takes her seat beside Merlin with Major hopping on his chair. 

Jupiter looks around to see the group standing behind their chairs, giving them a brief nod they all take their seats and dig into the breakfast placed in front of them. 

"So Merlin how long have you been at kingsman" Charlie questions.

"A while" Merlin answers.

"What about you agent Tristan?" Digby asks Jupiter.