Chapter 10.

Location: Stark Tower a.k.a Avengers Tower [NYC]

The team is spread out through the lounge relaxing after their last mission when Peter comes bursting in after school looking happy and excited.

"Have any of you seen Mr. Stark?" Peter bounces up and down.

The whole team looks at him confused when Stark walks in.

"Tony. The kid wants to talk to you" Clint says turning his attention back to his video game.

Stark walks over to the excited kid and puts his hands on the kid's shoulders to stop him from bouncing up and down.

"So what's happened, kid?" Stark asks walking over to the sofa and takes a seat next to Steve.

"IaskedMJouttoday" Peter rushes out.

"Slow down kid" Sam walks into the room.

"I asked MJ out today" Peter says slowly this makes everyone stop what they were doing and look at him.

"Are you sure Peter? What about our soulmate?" Steve questions recovering from his shock.

"Well it's not like we are going to meet them anytime soon" Peter shrugs walking out of the room and towards his bedroom.

The moment Peter is out of the room Steve and Natasha turn and glare at Stark making him raise his hands in surrender.

"What did you Stark?!" Steve growls out.

"For a genius, you aren't smart" Bucky tells Tony.

"For an assassin, you aren't good at killing " Tony snaps back.

"Enough both of you" Nat stands up.

"Do you have any idea what you have done Stark? That girl MJ is going to have her heartbroken because the minute Peter's soulmate comes along he is going to dump her without a second thought" Nat explains.

"They aren't just Peter's soulmate" Stark tells Nat standing up as well.

"He isn't you Stark. He has a heart" Steve shouts.

"You don't think I know that? You don't think I told him not to ask her out. I don't want Peter to break that's girls heart but I don't have control over what he does" Stark shouts back.

"Mr. Stark I have found something" F.R.I.D.A.Y tells the group.

Tony walks over to the large TV where Clint's game is still on.

"What you got F.R.I.D.A.Y" Tony asks as F.R.I.D.A.Y puts some pictures up on the screen making the team barring Peter gather around.

"Well, Mr. Stark I found more of those logos around America whiskey distilleries" F.R.I.D.A.Y tells the group.

"So it's just a company logo" Tony states walking away.

"That was a waste of time" Clint says taking a seat back on his beanbag and putting his game back on as the team walks away to do their own things.

╭──╯ . . . . .ꕥ. . . . . ╰──╮ 

Location: Harry Hart's House

Jupiter's Pov:

After yesterday's dramatic meeting Harry left to follow Valentine leaving me and Eggsy on our own so once Eggsy was done with his fitting, we went to a sweet little restaurant for lunch then headed to laser tag place which was definitely fun for me especially since I won, deciding to be nice to Eggsy I let him choose where we went last which was a big mistake since he took me to a club.