Chapter 9.

Third Person Pov:

Harry comes downstairs early the next morning to the smell of bacon emitting a lovely smell throughout the whole downstairs.

Harry stops at the kitchen door smiling at the scene in front of him.

Jupiter is humming along to quiet music on the radio as she makes a full English breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning" Harry announces making Jupiter jump. 

"Morning my love" Jupiter moves around the kitchen to give Harry a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you need any help?" Harry questions as he takes the sausages off the grill.

"I could use a little. I'm going to bring some to HQ for Papa" Jupiter replies as she starts cutting tomatoes.

"Of course Princess" Harry smiles warmly at Jupiter then removes his jacket so he can cook.

╭──╯ . . . . .ꕥ. . . . . ╰──╮

Time Skip:

After half an hour Harry and Jupiter had finished making breakfast for all three of them while boxing some up for Merlin and Roxy, Jupiter smiles at what they accomplished but lets out a little sigh when she looks around the kitchen seeing all the wash-up she had to do.

"Come let's take these through to the dining room" Harry says lifting two plates up.

"Yeah let's take them through then I'm going to wake up Eggsy up" Jupiter smiles picking up the last plate following Harry into the dining room where he is placing the 2 plates down. Jupiter quickly follows suit placing the plate down then she goes back into the kitchen to pick up both of their jackets handing Harry his jacket, Jupiter turns and walks upstairs to Eggsy's room.

Jupiter opens the door to see Eggsy sprawled out on the super king-sized bed, smiling to herself Jupiter tiptoes over to his sleeping figures and flicks him in the ear making him jolt up in shock.

"Rise and shine Heartthrob breastfast is on the table, eat it or lose it" Jupiter says giving Eggsy a quick kiss on the cheek then walks out of the bedroom and back to the dining room where Harry has made a pot of tea for us all, Jupiter walks ove...

"Rise and shine Heartthrob breastfast is on the table, eat it or lose it" Jupiter says giving Eggsy a quick kiss on the cheek then walks out of the bedroom and back to the dining room where Harry has made a pot of tea for us all, Jupiter walks over to the dining table taking a seat on the left of Harry as he pours both of them a cup of tea.

"Thank you my love" Jupiter takes the cup of tea as the pair wait for Eggsy to come downstairs after a couple of minutes Eggsy doesn't show up so they both decide to start to tuck in, as Jupiter reaches over for some toast as Eggsy enters the dining room.

"Look at this Har. Eggsy finally decided to join us" Jupiter laughs.

"Come on in young man, take a seat and tuck in" Harry gestures to the empty seat on his right. The trio eats in silence with Eggsy asking the occasional question. Once they had all finished their breakfast Jupiter and Harry take the plates while Eggsy brings the cups to the kitchen.