Chapter 11.

Jupiter's Pov:

I wake up in a lavish cell not knowing what to I just lay there with a blank mind until I remember Harry dying right in front of my eyes making me lift up my left trouser leg to see Harry's soul initials slightly faded. 

I drop my trouser leg and pull my jacket off, I blink my eyes twice activating my kingsman lense and tracker in hope that Padre and Eggsy will find me.

So much for being an agent I fucking got captured. I think as I take a seat on the bed trying to work out an escape plan.

I walk into the bathroom to think on my own without having Valentine watching me through his cameras.

I'm leaning against the bathroom counter looking directly when the Kingsman lens lights up in my eye as a message pops up.

Merlin: Are you okay mia dolce figlia

I walk out of the bathroom keeping my head away from the camera, I find a couch and a pen with some paper. I take the notepad and pen and then take a seat on the couch and write a response.

Tristan: 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝒽, ℐ'𝓂 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝒫𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑒

I wait a couple of seconds for a reply.

Merlin: Sit tight me, Roxy and Eggsy are on the way.

I smile knowing that everything will be okay.

Tristan: 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒. ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅.

Again I wait for a response hoping that the trio are close by and will be here soon.

Merlin: Okay, Eggsy is going to come and is going to try and get me online once that is done, I'll direct Eggsy to you. I promise you! I'm not leaving you again. I love you mia dolce figlia.

Without any hesitation, I write back.

Tristan:  ℐ 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝑜

╭──╯ . . . . .ꕥ. . . . . ╰──╮

 Phil Coulson's Pov:

Location: The Bus [Somewhere in the sky]

I'm sitting in my office working on some top-secret files for Fury when there's a knock on the door.

 "Come in" I look up to see Ward and May standing in front of my desk, I close my file and put it in my top drawer then lock it before standing up and acknowledging the two agents.

"What can I do for you both?"

"Sir there was a massive massacre at a church in Kentucky" May tells me.

"Well set course to that church while I'll tell Fury this could be connected to that logo we found at the distillery"

The duo walks out of my office closing the door once the door was shut I call Fury.