Act 2. Prologue

It's been a few years since the takedown of Valentine and the murder of Harry, Jupiter has taken on the role of Arthur whilst being an active agent for kingsman

A few days after Valentine's defeat Eggsy became the new Galahad and is training new recruits with Roxy building a wider network of agents. 

Not long after that Kingsman HQ was bombed leaving Kingsman in wrecks as Merlin, Eggsy and Jupiter are rebuilding HQ they find the Statesman whiskey bottle making the whole of Kingsman: Golden circle take place.

During Eggsy and Jupiter's trip to the USA, they found out that Harry is alive and another one of Jupiter's soulmates, soon as Harry, Eggsy, and Jupiter take out Poppy they come straight back to England to see Merlin and brand new Kingman agents waiting as per one of Jupiter's new plans is for Kingsman there are two HQ's one for training while the other is for agents and medical wing.

Agent Tequila comes to Kingsman HQ as a liaison between Statesman and kingsman so he could be closer to his soulmate. 

Months later the Statesman needs some help doing a protective detail for the avengers and then there is an offer to work with a government-run spy agent.

Ready for act 2?

╭──╯ . . . . .ꕥ. . . . . ╰──╮

[...Waiting for authorization...]