Act 2. Chapter 1.

It's been a couple of months since Harry's death its been a hard time for both Eggsy and Jupiter. Eggsy has become the new Galahad while Jupiter somehow volunteered to become Arthur at the same time as being an active agent, after some random mission Jupiter got into ancient heading back to HQ which causes her to break her left wrist in two separate places forcing her to wear a cast for 6 weeks.

Eggsy and Jupiter exit Kingsman after a long day of work, looking at each other Eggsy puts his arm around Jupiter's shoulder and guides her to their taxi with JB, Major, and stealth following close behind them.

"Eggsy?" A hooded man says walking closer to the couple.

Eggsy pushes Jupiter slightly behind him since she has broken her left wrist and isn't in fighting form, Jupiter whistles the dogs to stand to alert making Major and Stealth growl in warning. Jupiter sends calming vibes to Eggsy as his anger starts to rise.

"You mind if I share your cab?" The hooded man asks as he takes his hood off.

"Charlie?!" Jupiter says in shock.

"Hello there Jupiter" Charlie smiles.

Eggsy starts walking towards Charlie without a care in the world, Jupiter pulls Eggsy's arm hoping that he will just turn and walk away.

"Eggsy don't this won't help-" Jupiter whispers quietly.

Before Jupiter can finish her sentence Charlie pulls a gun out and points it causally at the happy couple making the dogs bark maniacally. Jupiter shushes the dogs and signs for them to sit at the top of the steps.

"It's ironic, isn't it? You look like a gentleman, I look like a pleb" Charlie lifts the gun to Eggy's head giving Jupiter flashbacks to Harry's murder without second thought Jupiter steps in front of Eggsy.

"If I was you Jupiter I would get out of the way" Charlie threatens taking a step towards Jupiter.

Eggsy pushes Jupiter out of Charlie's way and gives her a stern look warning her to stay with the dogs.

"If I was you. I'd unlock your cab" Charlie threatens Eggsy as 3 silver cars drive slowly by making both Jupiter and Eggsy clock it. 

Charlie forces Eggsy around and towards the cab, Eggsy sticks his hand onto the handle unlocking the door before turning around and throwing Charlie into the cab head first making Jupiter laugh silently.

"Pete, get us out of here!" Eggsy shouts loud enough for Jupiter to hear outside.

Jupiter sits on the steps and blinks activating her lenses and earrings which are linked to the cab so she can see and hear what is happening.

Jupiter flinches as she hears a gunshot which is followed by unidentifiable grunts and then upbeat music followed by electricity.

"You think that shit's gonna work this time? You're way out of your depth" Charlie questions making Jupiter wonder what he is on about.

Charlie starts yelling making Jupiter wince at how loud he is after a small period of time Jupiter's lense and earrings cut out.

Jupiter gets off the step and races to the tube connecting her glasses to the cab worried for Eggsy. Jupiter calls Merlin just as she enters HQ.

╭──╯ . . . . .ꕥ. . . . . ╰──╮

Jupiter's Pov:

I'm pacing around as I watch Eggsy and Charlie fight as Padre walks in and stands beside me giving me a hug as tears start falling.