I'm sorry

There are two people still reading this  and the manga is just so different from what I'm writing. But I'm not COMPLETELY heartless. I lost motivation but here's how it would have eventually gone. I'm sorry.

Everyone who knows-aka the kids- do their best to hide Shotos secret, but it eventually comes out. Touya still faces awful training and neglect, but now he's not even the star pupil.

Touya one day snaps and starts to go off. He's yelling and screaming. Endeavor is home, and lovks him in his room. Touya thinks back to the business card and calls it, but when someone on the other end picks it up, he hangs up. He doesn't want to be a villain. He lights the businesscard aflame and tosses it aside. The fire spreads quickly. He cries for help but no one comes. At first because nothing has changed. He does this all the time.

But then they become aware of the fire and they all flee for themselves. Only Natsou even thought of Touya. But it was too late.

Touya was locked in him room with no escape. He's going to die. He falls unconscious due to smoke and heat. But suddenly the back wall is busted through and the Villains from before rescue him. When Endeavor later actually thinks to return, he finds nothing.

Touya is in a coma for about 2 years. When he wakes up, he's with the Villains.

The Villains take him under their wing and call him Ibad. He tales little time to betray them and run back home. Just to find he has been completely betrayed by his family and his brother has replaced him. He storms out in a huff, and Natsou sees him.

Time passes and Natsou manages to keep in touch with Touya. Who has reinvented himself. The opposite of what the Villains wanted and nothing of what his father expected. Dabi.

Sooo yeah. Sorry guys :')