Instincts

*Natsou's Point of View

Mommy is on the phone. She's calling someone to get Touya. I don't know what to do. Stop her? Maybe he shouldn't have left...

No. We need a hero. Someone to save us. Like All Might! I crawl behind her to where the landline is attached to the wall. I swiftly pull the wire out. I hope I wasn't too late

She got upset of course. She walked over to plug it back in. I did the only thing that made sense to me. I bit through the wire.

In hind sight, that was really dumb. Bit I wasn't electrocuted. I hurt my teeth a bit but I'll be fine.

Please hurry Touya, we're counting on you!

*Touya's Point of View

My breathing is becoming heavy and sweat trickles off me like waterfalls. We run and run. He can't go much further abd frankly, neither can I. Everything hurts.

We duck into a dark hallway and lean against the wall. Think! I command myself. How do I get out?

In general, up is always an option. I can't fly but i might be able to find a way up and through the ceiling.

For all I know we're going the wrong way. What was I thinking???

I finally control my breathing and look back at my new friend. He can't keep going.

"Yumi, whats your quirk?" I ask him.

"I got a low power healing quirk." He pants. He holds up a hand and pale orbs of yellow light rise from it. I slowly put my wrist in the orbs and the pain eased. But it was definitely still there.

Man, this'll be rough.

If only I knew what came next.