Chapter 6

March 9, 2018

I take it back. Everything I said before about training. THIS IS NOTHING LIKE GYM!

"Ready and begin!" Sparrow's voice echoed through the large training room. She flew to my side and landed.

"How do you even play this!" I shouted at her as a ball with needles flew between us.

"Well you know dodge ball right?" She asked as another ball flew passed her as she dodged it with a  swift side flip. "Its like that only more intense, dangers, and a machine tosses the ball at you with heat scenery. So it can even spot Shadow when she disperses."

Sparrow unfolded her wings and continued to dodge each ball seamlessly as she flew above me.

"Over here!" I looked over to find Angis multiplying contently and when a ball came to close to her the clone fade into thin air.

Shift turned to the form of a little humming bird. Her little body was basically gliding through the air quickly causing every threat to miss her by just milliseconds.

There was a smaller girl on the other side of the room with dark brown, scene side swept bangs, elbow length long hair, flawlessly she flipped, ducked, dodged everything that came at her.

I watched everyone before there was a swish past my face. One of the balls had skimmed the side of my face leaving a little cut that started to bleed quickly. It wasn't something that hurt much or would kill me, but the thought of getting hit by one of those things just scares me a bit.

There was a slight cry at the corner of the room. Angis stood there covering her face with her arms as a ball came only inches from her face.

I saw as everything started to slow, what was seconds was now minutes. I slowed to a jog and I came to one of the Angi's. Her arms still covering her face. I touched the ball lightly as it moved like a room without gravity. I was still moving. Like a normal person, just with everything else a lot slower.

I stopped as time sped up back to its normal speed.

"Training has ended." A robotic voice echoed as everyone stared at me. I had realized, I was at the other side of the room. Angis hugged me from behind as I tensed in surprise.

"Thank you." I hear her silently say.