Chapter 9

April 19, 2018 (continued onward)

Shift pulled at the Door with everything she had, but it wouldn't budge.

"Were do you think your going," His voice razer sharp. The doors lock twisted shut twice harshly until it brook off. "the fun has just begun!"

The people started to panic many banging on the glass and pushing the doors while our little huddle stayed perfectly fine as if this were something we seen everyday, well in a way we do see thing everyday, but you know.

"SILENCE!" His voice beckoned over the distressed crowed that died down."See, isn't this easyer. All of you just listening." His face crunched up in anger. "Answer me you presents!" The crowed shock there heads lightly up and down in fear. Without reson the man looked at one of the people in the crowed and the stared to hold there head as hot tears ran down there face as if in pain. The Woman Fell to her knees and scrunched into a small ball.

"If this happens again I'll make sure all of you go through the same thing." The man started to yell into the crowed again making them shiver in fear.

"Hallucinations." Einstein whispered between our small crowed.

"How can you be so sure?" Shadow asked quietly.

"The guys in a hallucination, most likely a bad memory of something. That's why he's crying like that." Einstein explained.

"Well we're not going to let this fly are we?" Angis said. "I mean this is practically what we have been training for." We looked at Sparrow with her arms crossed around her chest.

"Fine." She huffed out.

"Einstein you keep picking that lock. We're going to need a clean exit." Sparrow said as Einstein nodded in agreement.

"Anyone else want to play a little game?" The man asked gesturing to the weeping woman.

A chuckle came from Shift as the man looked our way. "And what are you laughing about little girl?" Shift started to hold her head and fall to her knees.

"This isn't really as bad as I thought it would be." Shift giggled through the hot tears that feel down her face.

"And why is that little girl?" The mans voice getting an almost confused tone to it.

"Because of this!" Shift started to shrink down to her mouse form and ran around. "Shadow go!" She sqeeked.

The man stared in disbelieve. Shadow appeared behind him and and pushed him on his knees. "See how you like it you jerk." Angis walked to Shadows side. "My turn yet?" She asked getting a respectful nod from Shadow.

Angis multiplied and tied the guy up to one of the near by chairs while I got the the lady helping her to her feet.

"Thank you." She murdered silently while rubbing her temples.

"No problem." I said earning a kind smile from her.

"Blitz!" Sparrow yelled by the door.

Before I could bolt the woman grabbed my arm. "Who are you?"

"Shadows." I replied. Running over to our little crowed, Einstein finally got the door open and we made our way out of the cafe. Minutes later blue and red light were flashing as the police came to clean up as we watched in the crowed.

"How much time do you think he'll get?" I asked, my arms crossed over my chest to shield out the cold.

Einstein cleared her throat. "A long time, anywhere from three to thirteen years."

"Do they even have a jail for," Angis paused to find the right word. "people like us?"

"Guess well have to find out." Sparrow answered grimly.