Chapter 12

May 3, 2018

I woke up to the faint sound of my alarm going off before I smashed the snooze button. The last thing I wanted to do today was to deal with multiple tests, assessments, textbooks, and projects. Forcing myself off of my bed I looked at my clock my eyes still heavy with sleep.

7:53

Great. Everyone needs to eat at eight and straight after head to classes, so that gives me seven minutes to hurry up. Not to mention that Angis and Sparrow will be at my door soon. I grabbed my stuff and changed then ran to the bathroom to rake out my hair. Looked back and it was only 7:54. Advantages to super-speed in scenario like this makes me happy that I didn't get something like mind reading. I would say that if I didn't spend my night reading I also wouldn't have this problem, but hey your only young for a little. I grabbed my old aviators off my nightstand as there was a knock at my door.

Sparrow

"Angis stop knocking so freaking much." I scolded Angis playfully shoving her to stop.

"Sorry, for the fastest woman alive she sure knows how to take her time." Angis giggles giving me a shove back. We laughed together for a minute before Blitz rushed out of her room with her bag and her blue aviators resting on the top of her head.

"When are you going to take those glasses off, its not like there's ever any sun down here." Blitz gives me a face and sets them on her nose.

"You better get use to them birdie cause there not going anywhere." I stuck out my tongue at her as she returned the face.

"Last one to the breakfast room is a rotten egg!" Blitz shouted before straitened her aviators and went speeding off. I unfolded my wings and dashed after her. While Angis was left behind us.

"Hey no fair!" She shouted walking after us. When we finally got there as I waited for Angis and when we stepped in it was only to Blitz at our table already with two plates of who knows what, but then again she needs the food without it she loses all energy to run as fast as she can. After Angis and I grabbed our food and sat down next to her at the table we ate in comfortable silence with the usual strange topic as well, but for the most part silence. 

"Look giraffes tongues are blue so they don't get sunburn alright." Blitz says to Angis as she freaks out next to her. 

"Alright that's enough seriously I don't need Blitz ripping your head off Angis." Angis Slumped down in her chair as the bell to our classes rang. "See you guys later then?" I asked to approving looks from my two friends. We started to head off as a wave and salute came from them.

"Hey do me a favor Blitz and take those blasted glasses off!" I shouted before flying off.

"Not a chance my friend!"