Chapter 7

April 19, 2018

"Blitz!" Angis said chasing me down the hall with Glitch hot on my heals.

That's my life right now, I was one of them. I had finally gotten use to the name Blitz after it was given to me the day I found out about my abilities and got a room. I was a part of a team, a home, a family.

I was sprinting down the hall, but still slow enough that Angis could keep up, running past every door, room, bathroom, or whatever. I made a sharp turn still grasping on to Angis's 'doodle' book, (It can get really boring around here sometimes.) until whack. 

I flew backwards some feet crashing into a wall as all the air in my lungs basically flew out of me. I fell to my knees gasping for air.

"Oh god. Are you ok." I looked up to see Steel. He's one of the newer member of the 'school', came here maybe three weeks after I had gotten here. He's a little different, he can basically turn himself into a person made of liquid steel or that's what he looks like at least, he is incredibly strong and bulletproof, basically impossible to kill or harm, but everyone has there weaknesses.

Anyway, I dropped Angis's 'notebook on the floor as Angis ran over and Glitch picked it up for her in his mouth. My head was pounding terribly, but soon I shock it off.

"Here let me help you." I felt steal's cold hand grab my arm lightly and lift me up.

"Thanks." I say before walking off again.

"Did you read anything?"Angis asked trotting to my side with Glitch at hers.

"No I didn't read anything don't worry."

"Good." A smirk lightened across Angis face as we walked on.

"Now about that treat." Glitch chimed in.

Angis giggled and took a treat out of her pocket and gave it to Glitch and he ate it happily.

The bell on the intercom rang.

"Time for classes what do you have now?"

"Um, medicine." 

"Ok well I guess I'll see you later then, I've got biomechanics." Angis walked off and I walked to my class.

I grabbed my books from my room and ran to class as papers and shocked faces flew past. I arrived at my desk as Dr. Jones took to the front of the classroom.

I'll live another day.