CHAPTER 3

Disclaimer: Everything that has and will happen in this story are fake and are just based on my imagination.

And Have you seen TXT's new concept photos😭 They look so handsome this comeback will be epic!

Anyways let's start with the story......

~
Catheryn Pov

I was just minding my own business eating and chatting with my little brother until I heard the topic about marriage.

"What?!" I yelled and the silver head guy yelled with me. "What do you mean marriage? Dad, Mom I am only 18!" I said trying to convince them. "I know honey but this will really help with the company and our family, plus Mr. Kang and Ms. Park's son is handsome and exactly your type!" my mother said holding. my hands. "Yeah that's true, but mom-" I was cut off by the silver hair dude I think his name was Sungshoon or something "Fine I will agree to the wedding" he said and I stared at him shocked, he then looked back at me and whispered in my ear "Just agree you don't have a choice anyway" I sighed and agreed to the marriage. "Yay! Okay we will hold the wedding on November 2nd!" auntie Sana said, I looked at her and said almost raising my voice "But that's a month from now!" "Honey we have to complete this wedding as soon as possible" mom said to me as I sigh in defeat "Fine!" I grabbed my bag and left the resturant.

I was waiting for a cab when a black Porsche came in front of me. I raised my eyebrows confused, but my confused face turned into an angry one when the car window rolled down and I saw his handsome and annoying face. He said "Come inside I will drive you back" I immediately refused the offer and just walked away I was stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist I turned around and it was Sungshoen, I tried to break free from his grasp while he just stared at me. I was losing patience and just yelled at him
" CAN YOU LET ME GO!? I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF DRAMA FOR TODAY AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE A CAUSE OF MY STRESS. SO LET GO BEFORE I KICK YOUR-" he cut me off with his lips. I just stared at him in shock while his lips were just on mine, he looked back at me knowing I won't talk anymore. "Finally you shut up! Now let's go I will drive you back, don't say no if you don't want me to kiss you again." I just followed him unconsciously because of the amount of shock I am feeling. I was flustered and I tried to hide my face knowing I probably look like a red tomato right now.

Author Pov

Little did they know someone was watching them extremely hurt.

Sunghoon Pov

I tried to shut her up using my lips and it worked. I am now driving her back to our dorms and I would look at her from time to time just to laugh silently because of her flustered face, in a few minutes she fell asleep and was getting cold so I turned on the heater. I was staring at her face while we were on a traffic jam and she looked beautiful and cute- wait Sunghoon get it together you already have a wonderful girlfriend and you are betraying her by looking at Catheryn's face. I snapped out of my thoughts when the traffic light turned green and I drove again a little while later we arrived at the school and she was sleeping so peacefully that I had to carry her to her dorm room. I asked the receptionist which dorm room she stays in and went there. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Yeji noona, I know her because of Yeonjun hyung. She led me to Catheryn's room and I placed her on her bed, I immediately left the room saying goodbye to Yeji noona and went back to my dorm room to rest.

To be continued.....

Short chapter for today cuz my brain won't function anyway..... If you enjoyed it please vote! Not forcing though