14

A/N: I have been gone for a while I know, but I'll try to do better this year hehe. I'm really sorry everyone, thank you to the people who stayed😭.

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination.

"What do you even want from me? I have nothing! If you think Kai's going to do something about this then you're wrong." Yuna said when Haruto and her were alone in the room. "Why wouldn't he? I saw you guys in high school, the both of you can't be even seperated for a moment." Haruto said, "Well, things changed. They always do." Yuna scoffed. "Ok, I may not be able to get something off of Kai, but what I can do is hurt Wen Cathryn." And that made Yuna snap. "WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE INCLUDED?! WHY DOES MY SISTER HAVE TO BE INCLUDED?! I'M FINE WITH DYING AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE I LOVE DON'T GET INVOLVED!" Yuna cried, "Just.. why? I'm already miserable enough and now the people I LOVE the most gets into this mess which started by me... it's just too much to handle" Yuna whispered with her eyes closed.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

"Aww what a sad story, but do you really think that I would pity you? Oh yuna, you make me laugh" Haruto chuckled.

"Kill me." Yuna blankly said, "What?" Haruto asked confused. "I said Kill me." Yuna looked at Haruto directly in his eyes. "W-What are you saying?" Haruto was dumbfounded thinking this girl would be begging for her life. "That's right, kill me. I mean, why are we wasting time here when you could've just shoot me with you gun? It's not like a handsome knight and shining armor would save me." Yuna explained, "I could, but where's the fun in that?" Haruto smirked.

*deep breath*

Yuna smiled at him, "You're wasting you own time you know? If I die then I die. Kai won't have the reaction you're wishing. He won't be sad, he won't be angry and it's a miracle if he was guilty." "No, princess. You see, Kai still loves you and I have a plan. He will be miserable." Haruto smirked, "I have a plan, if you want to" Yuna suggested. "Entertain me" Haruto was interested and decided to listen. "So..."

*meanwhile*

"GUYS WHAT RE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!" Cathryn was panicking really bad. "Cath, calm down please. We'll think of a plan soon" Yeji said. "CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN AFTER FINDING OUT THAT 2 OF MY FRIENDS WERE KIDNAPPED?!" Cathryn shouted

"Why are you shouting in the middle of the night?" Sunghoon came down the stairs yawning and rubbing his eye. "Well, Giselle and Yuna got kidnapped along with Kai." Cathryn explained. "KAI WAS WHAT NOW?!" Sunghoon was now wide awake. "yup" karina said.

*30 mins later*

Now all of the boys and girls were in Cathryn and Sunghoon's house discussing their game plan. "So, we all now who did it obviously" Soobin said "Yes, and the only way to win is to play his game" Yeonjun looked at everyone in the room. "And how do we do that?" Karina asked. "Well, like I said we'll play his game, but there's a catch..." Yeonjun said. "Are you going to tell us or what?" Yeji was starting to get annoyed by her fiance. Yeonjun chuckled and said "He thinks the games just begun, but it already started 10 minutes ago" he looked at the boys and they all smirked. The girls were just utterly confused by them.

"We fight fire with fire" Sunghoon smirked along with everyone in the room.

To be Continued~

a/n: OMG I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! It's a little short because i lack my practice hehe but i'll try to update soon:)