CHAPTER 4

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination.

Hello I am just going to rant on how can 5 boys from bighit be so handsome they should be in jail for capturing our hearts and blinding our eyes with their beauty😭 Anyway.... Lets begin the story
~

Author Pov
It was the next day, exactly 9:00 am when Sunghoon and Ningning was having a serious conversation at the rooftop. "Ningning look I can explai-" Sunghoon was cut off by her "Explain! How can you explain you kissing a girl knowing we are still together" she exclaimed raising her hands in frustration while he was just silent. He was about to speak when Ningning interrupted him, "We have been together for 3 years and you threw it all away by kissing another girl!" "Ning I am sorry" he said with his head down "I am sorry too, but we are over" with that she left with tears overflowing.

Sunghoon was sad, mad, and disappointed, he immediately left the place and went to look for Catheryn. He spotted her walking towards the canteen, he grabbed he wrist and dragged her in an abandoned classroom and locked the door. She asked him confused "Why did you suddenly drag me here?" "Congratulations! You made my girlfriend break up with me" Sunghoon said turning his back faced Catheryn, while she was confused because she didn't even know he has a girlfriend. "Wait.... I didn't even know you had a girlfriend and YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KISSED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" she protested "No it's your fault I wouldn't even be engaged to you if it wasn't for your family!" he yelled, "Excuse me are you accusing when it's your fault?! May I remind you that we were informed of the marriage at the same time and place!" she said balling her fists, "Yes, I am accusing you and your family, you should thank me for letting you go with a scolding just because Jay is my friend" he said crossing his arms. "Whatever asshole" with that she left the room with a loud thud.

A few days later after the argument.....

Catheryn Pov

It's been a few days since I fought with that jerk, I was busy with my thoughts when Yuna suddenly hugged me, I looked at her confused while she just smiled. "Why?" I asked, she just gave me a disbelief face, "Did you seriously forget we are supposed to hangout today?" she said raising her brow giving me a death glare, "Of course not, I was just lost in my thoughts" "Okay" she answered me while she just took out her laptop. We were here at our secret hideout in town, we would hangout here as kids and play.

It was really old and rusty but still intact

It was really old and rusty but still intact. We would go here secretly and go on omegle to chat with strangers. We did that for a few hours but mom suddenly texted me. I checked to see what it was, but was instead angry since she wanted me to go buy our wedding outfits. I asked if I can bring my friends and let them be the bridesmaids, thankfully she agreed and I thought this was the perfect time to tell them the news. I text them to meet me at Loreen's Bridal Shop, they were all confused but still agreed.

After an hour they all arrived and started question me about everything and that's when I started to tell them everything that happened, they were all shocked and worried. To brighten up the mood I decided to ask them to be my bridesmaids.

"Unnies, will you be my bridesmaids?" I asked

"Of course Cath, we would love to" Lia answered me and they all gave me a group hug. We broke the hug and I held Yuna's hand "Yana why are you suddenly holding my hands?" she asked confused I exhaled and and answered her with a question "Yuna will you be my maid of honor considering the fact that we have been best friends for 8 years already? With that she nodded and said yes."Really?!Oh my Thank you!I" I said and squeezed her with a hug the other girls said" Aww" and joined the hug.

Sunghoon Pov

Since I already have to do my tux fitting I asked my hyungs to join me at Hyunsuk's Tux Shop. They all agreed and after 30 mins they all arrived. The moment we met I immediately asked them to be my groomsmen. "When did you even get engaged and why are we informed just now?!" Beomgyu hyung said "Relax hyungs I just found out last week" I retorted they all sighed and agreed. Taehyun hyung was my best man for obvious reasons.

Author Pov

For the past month all they were doing was the preparation for their wedding, they were excused by the principal to not attend classes for this month to better prepare. With that time flew so fast and it was already the big day.

To be continued....

Hello! I hope you enjoyed my story! Don't worry after the wedding I will start to unfold the love story of the other characters.