CHAPTER 12

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination

Author's POV

"Are you sure we got the right one?" A man in black asked while looking at the picture attached to his phone "Yes" the other man in black said as he removed the black mask revealing the bruised face of Yuna.

Silence filled the air as they both looked at the picture and towards the girl "Next we have to call her parents, Kwon, give me the phone" he said as he called the Shin household" they called the house number and after a few rings someone finally answered "Yeobosseyo?"

"We have your daughter Shin Yuna" The call was silent on the other line for a while until they heard the mother speak up "Take her, sell her on the black market, she should be worth at least billions" the two men were shocked, this was not the reaction they expected "b-but we're going to kill her"

"Kill her all you want, you're doing us a favour" they said as they hung up the call. The man started the engine and driving to an unknown location just then they receive a call from an unknown number "Yes boss?"

"I have another target for you his name is Kai Kamal Huening and he is related to our target. I want you to......" with no second thought, the man made a U-turn and drove back. In a different approach, Giselle saw it all unfold, how Yuna was kidnapped and thrown into a van when she turned to an alleyway.

(How Giselle found out)

"Wait, so I got the bread and the other ingredients, what else do I need?" Giselle said while on the phone with Cathryn "Yeah, the shop across the bakery sells really good apple pie, could you maybe stop by and buy one for me...?"

"Alright, but you owe me!" She said "Yes, I'll hang up now bye" and just like that the call ended, Giselle was about to enter the shop when someone's figure laid felt familiar to her "Unni-" her sentence was stopped mid-sentence, her eyes widened and she froze when she saw her getting followed and when she turned to a corner she was immediately taken away, traumatized by fear she hid behind a wall so that she won't be seen.

It was midnight, nobody in the streets, no camera at sight, no one nearby who heard her, and she didn't ever scream. Giselle was screwed. She took out her cellphone and dialed the first contact that she saw which was 'Kai Kamal Huening' but her battery died right at the moment so she went out to find a payphone nearby to possibly call him for help.

Meanwhile on the other side Kai was scrolling through his Instagram while eating his dinner, "what?" His phone rang, it was a phone notification

Unknown:
Hello:DD

He furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed "Who are you-" the next message made his skin pale

Unknown:
Do you want to know what happened to your dear Lily?:)

He panicked and tried to dial Lily's number but it kept going on voicemail, he dropped his phone and held his hand over his head, trying to regain his senses. His phone rang and he immediately looked at the call ID only to see Giselle's name ID on it

"Hello?"

"S-sunbae.... I saw- Yuna get taken by black men..." He told her to hide and wait for him to come to her, he didn't know what was up but he felt like he needed to be there, as if his life depended on it. When he arrived he saw Giselle crying on the sidewalk while hugging her knees in a fetal position.

"Giselle, stand up" he said as he gestured her to stand up facing her bloodshot eyes, he was surprised, he saw a side of her that he never expected for her to have, but he didn't want to talk about that right now "Did you know where she last went?"

She pointed towards the dark alleyway, Kai told her to wait as he went in by himself he turned around to make sure Giselle wasn't looking and took out a gun from his pocket, slowly going inside he checked his surroundings and found nothing, he was about to go back until he was stabbed with a sedative.

Giselle was getting nervous when Kai wasn't responding so she checked to make sure that he was still well and alive but when she saw his body that was laying on the floor she immediately fell to the ground from shock, it took most of her strength to check Kai's pulse and sighed of relief when he was still breathing she was about to call for help but someone from behind covered her mouth with a handkerchief covered in sedative, her vision was blurred and she dozed off.

In the Park residents, Cathryn was impatiently waiting for Giselle to arrive, she took out her phone to dial her number but it went to voicemail, she was desperate to know what happened so she decided to go to the shopping district to where she was at.

"Where are you going?" Sunghoon asked when he caught her wearing her coat and opening the front door "I'm worried about Giselle, I'll just go and check up on her" she said, Sunghoon nodded "Stay safe" he said, she gave him a small smile and left the house.

Cathryn went to the parking lot and unlocked her car, starting the engine and drove off to the shopping district. When she arrived at the bakery she asked if they saw Giselle, they said that they never saw her enter the shop, panick and worry filled her to the brim as she ran out of the shop and searched for her in every corner, when she arrived in the dark alley something shiny caught her eyes, she picked it up and was left confused

"Isn't this Kai's phone?" Then the phone rang and she was startled, it was an unknown number, Cathryn bit her lower lip, hesitant to answer the call since she respected his privacy, when the phone stopped ringing her phone was the one now ringing, she answered it and her blood ran cold.

"Do you want to see your precious Giselle, Wen Cathryn?"

To be continued

A/N: Written by Delilah
Plot created by Saye