CHAPTER 7

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination.

Before we start with the story I just want to rant for a bit. TXT just added a new album and announced a worldtour not including my country so basically it's an American tour with a little world. I am crying with my broke ass life😭.

Okay that's enough let's start with the story...

~

Giselle Pov

I woke up with my alarm ringing, I turned it off as I groaned because of pain standing up. I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower, after my short shower I wrapped myself with a towel and looked at myself at the bathroom mirror thinking how I looked so pale and full of bruises right now. I just grabbed a sweater and pants to hide my bruises, thank God mom didn't give me bruises on the face except for the slap, so it was easy for me to cover up.

Giselle Outfit:

I checked myself one last time before leaving my room

I checked myself one last time before leaving my room. I directed to the kitchen to cook and eat breakfast, my mom and dad weren't here because they were at the company. I finished eating breakfast and brushed my teeth before going to college. I checked the time and I still had an hour until classes start because I woke up early, with that I decided to walk to school. I was walking to school when a car pulled up beside me, I squinted my eyes to look at the person inside, then the window rolled down. I widened my eyes and smiled.

Ryujin Pov

I woke up to get ready for school and saw Beomgyu still sleeping, I took the chance to kiss his cheek because I know he is a heavy sleeper. I decided to check on Yuna if she was awake. I entered the room and saw her sleeping with dried tears on her face, I thought "She must really care about her sister huh, poor Yuna I hope things get better for the both of you soon". I smiled as I wake her up for breakfast, the maids have probably made breakfast already. I looked at her and chuckled when she looked at me with eyes half open, "You need to wake up or else you will be late!" I said and shook her, while she just nodded and got up lazily.

Beomgyu Pov

I was pretending to be asleep when Ryujin woke up, and I got startled when she kissed my cheek, but I loved it. When she got out of the room I opened my eyes and smiled thingking of how cute she was. I shrugged off my thoughts and went to the bathroom to shower. After I showered I went out shirtless with only a towel on, and Ryujin suddenly cam inside the room and saw me, as soon as she saw me she blushed and said "Sorry! I did not know you were naked, so I will just leave" after she left I chuckled and replayed her blushing face on my mind, HOW CAN A PERSON BE SO CUTE?!

Yuna Pov

I stayed at Ryujin unnie and Beomgyu oppa's house, because my sister said so. Beomgyu oppa drove me and Ryujin unnie to school, after a few minutes we arrived and I thanked him which he only gave me a smile in response then drove away. I walked the halls with Ryujin unnie and immediately stopped after I saw Huening Kai my crush staring at someone, it was Lily. My thoughts got cut off by Ryujin unnie who was sayi

She was the girl I hated with my guts, not only was she my love rival, but she made Kai hate me for the things I "bullied" her for, which were all fake

She was the girl I hated with my guts, not only was she my love rival, but she made Kai hate me for the things I "bullied" her for, which were all fake. She also made rumors about me bullying her and the other students, the students she claimed I bullied were all on her side, I didn't even touch any of them nor knew them and she included my sister with all these rumors. Everyone belived except for my friends, I am so lucky to have them. Actually the thing she spread about my sister was true, but she didn't mean it, that's how her childhood best friend/ first love is now her enemy. Kai was just staring at Lily, I knew he had a crush on her and is planning to confess. I was lost on my thoughts when someone suddenly hugged me, I turned around and saw my sister with a very familiar person.

To be continued...