CHAPTER 6

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination.

~

Sunghoon Pov

I saw her walk in the room and mentally cursed because she is probably her to ruin the party. Ningning. My parents haven't met her after all these years cuz she said she was never ready and now she is at the reception hall in a white long dress looking stunning.

She walked towards me and kissed my lips everyone was shocked and gasped. She said "Sorry I am late to the party" "Who are you and why did you suddenly kiss my son?" my mom asked in anger, "Mom! I am your son's girlfriend Ningning!" she said and stretched her arms for a hug. "Don't call me mom and since when were you his girlfriend?!" my mom asked with anger and shock "Ever since 4 years ago" Ningning said and smiled. "WHAT?!" my mom exclaimed "Is it true?" she asked while I nod and she slapped me across the face. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked with tears forming in her eyes. "Mom I wanted to but she was not ready!" I answered "Whatever! You! Girl! I want you to leave now and break up with my son because he is already married!" she pointed at Ningning while Ningning just laughed which made everyone including me confused. "I am sorry Mrs. Kang but I can't do that. That girl will never be good enough for your son and is just a substitute for me until I marry your son." she looked at me and smiled while I smiled back, "That's right mom, since this is just an arranged marriage I can date whoever I want and when the contract is over I will marry Ningning" I said before exiting the venue with Ningning ignoring my mother's screams.

Yuna Pov

My sister Giselle and I were just staring at the stars when we suddenly heared a commotion inside. I looked at her and she looked at me back going straight to the yells and screams while I just followed her. When we entered I did not see Sunghoon oppa anymore and just saw his angry mother. We went to Yzianna to ask what happened and she told us the whole story. We gasped in shock after finding out what happened, Yzianna didn't seem bothered probably because he doesn't have any feelings for Sunghoon oppa, so she was fine with him going out with his girlfriend. We were talking to eachother when Sunghoon oppa's parents and brother came up to us to apologize for Sunghon oppa's behavior, Yzianna accepted their apology and said she did not have any feeling towards Sunghoon oppa and doesn't care on what he does.

I was talking to Ryujin unnie when I saw Giselle unnie getting ready to leave, Ryujin unnie saw her too and we both came up to her on what's wrong. She just looked at me and sighed "Yuna, I want you to stay the night at any of our friend's house and Ryujin please take care of her" she said while Ryujin unnie just nodded I turned to Giselle unnie and already saw her going to the exit and I immediately grabbed her wrist to ask what's wrong. She removed my grip from her and said "Yuna, our parents are mad and for you to avoid any harm don't come home ok?" I shook my head and said "No unnie you are already full of bruises from saving me, I need to go with you." she sighed and forced Ryujin unnie to take me in while she just left. I started tearing up and tried to follow her, but Lia unnie stopped me and said I will get hurt. There I started to have a breakdown.

Giselle Pov

I left the venue and walked to the bus stop, I checked the time and it was already 12:32 am, I sighed knowing my parents will beat me to death. After 10 minutes of waiting there was still no bus, so I just grabbed a cab even though it will cost a lot. I arrived at my house and entered without making any noise, that's when I was suddenly slapped by someone who I am guessing is mom. "You have become a rebel huh Shin Giselle" she said crossing her arms ready with her  belt, "I am sorry, but I couldn't find any ride home" I said bending down to kneel "Huh! Excuses excuses. Stop Lying! And where is your sister?!" she asked already beating me up "S-she h-has a s-sleepover" I stuttered because of pain. When she was satisfied beating me up, I stood up and went to my room to treat my wounds, after I treated my wounds I changed into an oversized hoodie and pajama pants and laid down the bed curling myself up in a ball crying myself to sleep. "Is it that hard to live a happy life with a happy family who loves you and doesn't use you or beats you up?" I thought inside my head and after a few hours of crying I was able to fall asleep.

To be continued...