CHAPTER 1

Sorry for grammatical errors. Just comment if you find any I will fix them immediately! Enjoy this story!

Disclaimer: Everything in this story are fake and are only based on my imagination, so please don't hate on these innocent idols😘

Author Pov

"Honey, are you ready?" yelled a woman in her mid forties. "Yes mom I am coming!" now yelled a young and beautiful girl, "I can't believe my baby is going to college" said a man who was already in his late forties, "It's fine dad, I will visit when I can!" she said while hugging her parents. "Cath, just remember to be safe and call us when you are free, lastly we love you!" said her mom who was fixing the girl's appearance. "I will mom don't worry, I love you!" Catheryn said as she hugged and kissed them goodbye before going inside her car to go to her college.

As soon as she entered the gates she was in awe because of how big and fancy the school was, her old highschool wasn't very fancy." Wow! I can't believe I will live here from now on" she said as she walked inside the building directing to the principal's office to grab her dorm keys and settle in.

Catheryn's Pov

I knocked on the door of our principal and went inside her office after she let me in. "You must be the new student Wen Catheryn right?" she asked while looking at some papers, " Yes ma'am, but please just call me Yana" I said and smiled, I was a little surprised when she smiled back. My last principal was so mean. "Anyway...Classes will start tomorrow, for you to have enough time to settle down and have a tour around, here are your dorm keys and your roomate is Hwang Yeji, your room number is 0209" she said and handed me the keys, I bowed and thanked her before leaving the room.

I was new here so I decided to ask someone where the dorms are, I asked this pretty girl with blonde hair. "Um.. Excuse me, but do you know where the dorms are?" I asked as she turned around and I was falling inlove with her beauty.

"Yeah just go straight, take a left near the fountains, take a right by the garden and you will find the dorm building" she said and smiled "Thank you

"Yeah just go straight, take a left near the fountains, take a right by the garden and you will find the dorm building" she said and smiled "Thank you... Uh?" I said she chuckled and said "Bahiyyih" I thank her again saying "Well thank you Bahiyyih!" "Always welcome!" she said and continued talking to her friends while I walked through the directions she stated.

While I was walking I spotted a couple making out and it made me gag. They looked cute but disgusting, I shaked my head and continued to walk to the dorm. I was infront of my dorm room and entered inside. I saw a pretty girl cooking and I walked up to her. "Hi! You must be Yeji right?" I asked unsure she only smiled at me and nodded her head. "I am your new doormate Catheryn but you can call me Cath!" I reached my hand out to her hoping for a handshake which she gladly returned. "I am Yeji a third year here in Crown Academy" "Nice to meet you Yeji unnie!" I said while exploring the dorm room she chuckled for I don't know what reason after I explored the dorm room I sarted to unpack.

Yeji Pov

I just met Catheryn, but she is already so cute I just want to pinch her cute cheeks and feed her so much she looks so skinny. She looke at me confused when I suddenly chuckled while I just continued cooking.

She suddenly came up to me and asked something "Unnie, who was that couple near the fountain making out?" "What do they look like?" I asked while serving plates. "Well the guy had silver or whitish hair and was tall kind of masculine and had thick brows, for the girl I didn't see her much because her face aas getting eaten.. Eww.. but from what I saw she was really pretty and had reddish brown hair" she said while shaking her head disgusted by them "It was probably Sunghoon and Ningning the schools's best couple" I said while grabbing some chopsticks and started to eat with Catheryn "Oh, well they were disgusting. Why would they even do" that" ther?" she said while rolling her eyes while I only warned her that she will see that scen all the time everywhere.
She just whined and said they were the most disgusting human beings in the planet, I laughed at her and she only playfully glared at me. I pat her head before heading to my room to sleep since I had class early tomorrow.

Catheryn's Pov

Yeji unnie just kept on laughing at me for whining I glared at her, but she only pat my head and said goodnight. I decided to get ready for bed too, but I went outside because I have a habbit walking outside befor sleeping. I walked through the garden and sat at a swing nearby. I jhst looked at the stars not even realizing someone was beside me. I looked at the person and was in awe because of his amazing visuals I stared at him for a while before he said "Done staring?" I blushed and just looked away. "Yeah yeah I know I am handsome" he bragged I scoffed and just walked away. I walked a for 30 mins in another place and went back to my dorm room to sleep. I landed on my bed and checked the time it was 10pm. I sighed and closed my eyes after a few minutes I already drifted into my dreamland.

To be continued....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Not forcing but if you liked it please vote!