15

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination.

"Everyone ready?" Jay asked everyone through the earpiece, "ready" they all said in unison.

They were at Haruto's warehouse and we now executing their plan.

"Let's go over the plan shall we? Sunghoon and I will hack through the security cameras, then Soobin and Yeonjun, place the drug bomb in ther respective place. If ever things go south, remember our plan B, understood?" Jay said, "yes sir".

Meanwhile~

"So... fuck you" Yuna laughed, "DAMN IT, YOU BITCH" Haruto whined, "HAHAHHAHA no but actually..." Yuna said and Haruto was just listening..

"Kai hates me. I am not the one he loves, admires, or cherishes, because his heart is only for...Her" I looked down to keep my tears from falling. "Oh how sad for you, and me. Now, there's no point in kidnapping you wtf?!" Haruto complained. "Sucks to be you bro" Yuna replied, "No, we're still gonna find a way. Princess, where is Kai's most prized possesion" Haruto asked, "And why would I tell you? That would be the most stupid thing ever, besides the fact that you would even ask me that. The girl you kidnapped?" Yuna pointed out, "Shit you're right, but don't you want any revenge on the 'her' you're talking about?? Don't you want to steal Kai from her??" Haruto asked again, "Again, No. First of all that would make him hate me more. Second of all that's the worst plan draft I've ever heard. Like dude, seriously? That's all you got?" Yuna sassed, "EXCUSE ME. I still have the upper hand here y'know, you're the one tied up" Haruto rolled his eyes, "Yet you're the one who's troubling" Yuna deadpanned. "Alright fine, I give up." Haruto sighed and sat down beside Yuna. "Why are you even doing this?" Yuna asked, "To make Kai suffer" Haruto answered, "Yeah, why?" Yuna asked again, Haruto sighed and told her the entire story. "Kai and I.... we were childhood bestfriends, but one day when we were in high school he stopped talking to me. That's when I found out, he's got a crush. Before all of this happened we were actually poor. I still don't know the reason why he did that. Just because you've got a crush doesn't mean you can just forget about your friends, right?" he looked at Yuna with tears threatening to come out, while Yuna was just looking at him sympatheticaly." I... I'm sorry that happened to you, he's a jerk! Why did I even have a crush on him God?!" Yuna looked at Haruto, "Well, I guess some people really just have to leave you" Haruto smiled sadly. "You know what, fuck everything! Let's go to the bar and get drunk" Yuna trued to cheer him up, "Yeah... LET'S DO THIS BESTIE" Haruto started walking away, "Hey dude, I'm still tied up y'know" Yuna said, "Oh right sorry, c'mon" Haruto untied Yuna and they went to get fucking drunk.

Back to the squad~

"Hey isn't that, Yuna?" Yeonjun asked, "Yeah, but what is she doing acting all crazy with Haruto?" Soobin was so confused and so was everyone there.

Incoming call~

"Hello?" Sunghoon answered

"Yo hi, so you can take your friends, because I just found myself a new bestie" Haruto was giggling with Yuna through the phone

"Huh? So basically this was all just a waste of time?" Sunghoon asked

"Yup, sorry dude, but see ya! Yuna and I are going to get drunk" "BYE GUYS"

End call~

They just heard the most disappointing news in their life. They all found out they just wasted so many hours on a pointless hunt.

"Let's just find the two, i guess?"

To be continued...

IT'S SHORT IK I'M SORRY AND I DID A PLOT TWIST BECAUSE WHY NOT AND SORRY IF IT WAS A BIT MESSY I DID NOT PROOFREAD IT! BUT I LOVE U GUYS BYEE