❀Matsukawa❀

Mattsun wanted to scream, his heart sure was.

It probably wasn't physically possible, but that was how Mattsun felt.

They had gotten to the Pokemon centre, dropped off their Pokemon so they could heal, and Mattsun flopped onto his bed in his room.

Flashback

"I love you guys," Makki had said, "As friends of course."

"Yeah, as friends," Mattsun confirmed.

End of Flashback

"Of course, it's only as friends," Mattsun scolds himself, "We all just like each other as friends. We are four guys, that occasionally flirt with each other, who are just friends."

"I'm probably the only one ranting to myself," Mattsun pointed out, The others probably agree that we are just friends. But what if?"

Mattsun didn't let himself think further than that.

He wouldn't be able to stand the heartbreak of their loss.

The others seemed to be straight thus far.

Oikawa had never shown interest in a male as he has for females.

Iwa hadn't shown interest in anyone, other than Godzilla... Mattsun didn't want to picture that, but he did.

Finally, Makki, the only other one that had shown interest in a man (Kawa), placed them in the friend zone.

This sucked.

Mattsun just wanted at least one of them to love him as he loved them.

It was selfish, Mattsun knew that already.

But, love made people selfish, Mattsun was sure of that much.

And Matsukawa Issei loved three, whole, beautiful, wonderful, bright, happy, amazing people.

He loved the beautiful Kawa for his ability to make his day a million times better, by just smiling.

A person shouldn't have that power, but the town pretty boy gained that ability, and boy did he use it to fluster the other three.

He loved the trusting Makki for always being there, even if his own life was falling apart.

A person who is willing to protect like him shouldn't have chosen such a selfish person like Mattsun.

He loved Iwa for his caring nature towards them all. Iwa always was available to cry to, Mattsun knew that from much experience.

A person who could deal with a babbling 12-year-old Mattsun and probably Oikawa should be paid for it.

Mattsun loved all of them.

But none of them loved him back.

He had three chances to confess and get his loved ones had yet to reciprocate.

Second, came the topic of his parents.

This was a difficult one.

His parents loved him.

But, they only loved him if he would love and marry a woman.

That wasn't an option in Mattsun's mind.

He loved his three best friends, end of the story.

"Matsu," Kawa's voice snapped Mattsun out of his thoughts, "Matsu," Kawa repeated, this time knocking on the door.

"Yeah, sorry," Mattsun opens the door for Kawa, "What's up?"

"We're going on a walk, you wanna come?" Kawa asked.