❀Iwaizumi❀

There were a few things Iwaizumi couldn't stand. 

1) Being called short 
2)Not being able to help his friends 
And 3) Someone outside of the friend group insulting his friends. 

Kawa said three words, that was all it took for Iwaizumi to crack his knuckles, in hopes of beating whoever told him the three words to a pulp. 

"Who told you that you were?" Iwa asked, glaring at the pretty boy who had 'claimed' his childhood best friend. 

"Oh, um," Kawa cowered down. 

"Iwa! Give the poor man a break," Mattsun laughed just joining the conversation. 

"He looks like he's about to pee himself," Makki joked. 

"You would recognise that look," Mattsun teased. 

"Well some dickhead is about to be beaten up," Iwa glared at the other group. 

"What happened?" Mattsun asked, eyes raised with the realisation that it was serious. 

"Nothing," Kawa tried to stop it from getting worse. 

"Someone told Kawa he was gross," Iwa snapped. 

"Who?" Makki whipped his head to face Kawa. 

"Someone in another village that my family visited?" Kawa tried to think of an excuse. 

"That's absolute bullshit," Iwa murmured. 

"It wasn't 'Kaashi," Kawa answered honestly. 

"Fine," Iwa grumbled, walking away from the remaining three. 

"Being a bit obvious there lover boy," Kuroo smirked. 

"Fuck off," Iwa snapped, not in the mood. He just wanted to find a way to win this battle and punch the idiot who told Kawa he was gross.

"Careful," Kuroo warned, "Wouldn't want to make us kick you lot out." 

"Leave the others out of this," Iwa forced himself to calm down. He refused to allow the others to miss out on something they were so excited to do. 

"I was only kidding, Lover boy~" Kuroo smirked.

Iwa walked away, knowing if he stayed any longer he might just slap the idiot with bed hair. 

Iwa joined his friends again. Kawa placed his hand on Iwa's lower back and blinked slowly, a hidden message since they were little. 

The small gesture meant, 'I'm here. I will always be here.' It would be helpful if one of them was being yelled at by their parents. 

Iwa's muscles, much to his disgust, instantly loosened with the contact with him. 

They always would, it's just the effect his best friend had on him. 

"Stop being gay and get ready," Mattsun joked. 

Kawa rolled his eyes before leaving the remaining three to go and talk to Akaashi, again. 

"Who do you reckon it was that actually told him that he is gross?" Iwa asked. 

"I have a feeling it was himself," Makki answered honestly. 

"What?!" Mattsun questioned. 

"Have you not realised many people talk him up?" Makki pointed out, "When surrounded by people telling you that you're great it becomes hard to believe." 

"You have a point," Mattsun nodded. 

"That doesn't mean it's right!" Iwa snapped. 

"Calm down," Makki ordered Iwa, "We just need to support him, don't let it guess worse."