❀Hanamaki❀

There was a slight problem, other than the odd person who had been told to shut up. 

Goomy got knocked down and he was stuck fighting Kuroo's Meowth with his poor timid Gible, who really just wanted a break. 

Kawa was busy struggling to take down Akaashi's Oricorio, while also helping out the rest of them. 

By now Kawa had stopped keeping the battlefield in the snowy conditions, and the ice was melting away slowly. 

Mattsun was also struggling, but it was against Kenma's pokemon against his Ivysaur. 

Mattsun's opponent was Kenma's Mudscale, they had struggled enough against Litten even with the weather conditions and this second pokemon was a large blow to the stomach. 

Iwa was facing Bokuto and by the looks of it was struggling greatly. 

Iwa and Riolu were struggling, Rowlet was truly a strong pokemon. Bokuto did well to raise that Rowlet. 

"Meowth, use dark pulse," Kuroo ordered. 

"Dodge it!" Makki yelled, but it was too late. 

Gible got hit... again. 

"Meowth, fake out," Kuroo requested. 

"Gible come back. Let Cursola handle this," Makki tried, but Gible moved from the radius of where he would be returned to the Pokeball and where he would be attacked. 

"Makki, why not let Gible win this one?" Mattsun suggested. 

"He has taken too many hits," Makki tried to reason. 

"Gib, gib. Gible," Gible seemed to make a point to Makki. 

Gible started to glow a blue, Makki could recognise what the glow meant. 

I meant Gible was finally going to evolve, "No way," Mattsun murmured, "Again?" 

After the glow died down, Gible was gone. In Gible's place was a Gabite. 

"Gabite, the Cave Pokémon. Gabite goes wild for precious jewels, first digging them up and then stashing them in its nest," Makki's Pokedex introduced Gabite. 

"Riolu- Sorry, I meant Lucario," Iwa stared at his pokemon. 

"Lucario, the Aura Pokémon. A Fighting and Steel type. Lucario can concentrate its mental energy into a mysterious wave called aura that can reduce boulders to dust," Kawa's pokedex stated.

"You evolved!" Makki started to jump up and down in joy. 

"Bite," Gabite moved an arm to point at the Meowth. 

"Your right," Makki nodded remembering they were mid-battle, "Use Dragon Claw." 

"Meowth-" Kuroo couldn't warn Meowth in time, Gabite was too fast. 

Meowth got hit with Dragon Claw and was knocked out. 

"Good job," Makki praised Gabite. 

"Not many people can beat my Meowth," Kuroo informed honestly, "I'm impressed pinkie." 

"Don't call me pinkie," Makki snapped. 

"Yeah," Kawa backed Makki up, "Only we can call him that." 

"And why's that?" Kuroo taunted, ignoring Makki's offended look to Kawa. 

"A) Because it's Strawberry blonde," Makki explained more calmly than he felt. 

"And B) we refuse to let someone make our Makki upset," Mattsun emphasised the word our. 

"He's your Makki now," Bokuto teased.