❀Matsukawa❀

Lots of homophobia, transphobia and mental health struggles here, please skip if it triggers, I will add a blurb in the next chapter.

Mattsun's friends were all so bright. They each were a shining beacon of their own. 

They shouldn't stick with someone as dull as Mattsun.

He honestly had no clue how they did it.

How long they would put up with him, he had no clue. 

It had to be pity at this stage, nobody would choose to do this willingly. 

Nobody would want him, they had to be faking it. 

They had to fake it, it would explain everything. 

Mattsun slowly walked through the door, his parents were waiting for him. 

They were seated at the table, serious looks on their faces. 

"Son," his father summoned Mattsun towards them. 

Mattsun decided to stare at the floor, it was better than seeing his parent's faces. They would only be disappointed. 

They always were. 

There was never a time that Mattsun could remember them being proud of him. 

They were always disappointed in him for one thing or another. 

And if not with him, they were disappointed in him or his younger sister Sora. 

Poor Sora, she was never allowed to leave the house. 

She had no friends because of that. 

She was trained to be a good wife before she was allowed to be a child. 

So she never learnt how to have fun. 

She was never given any plush animals, and her existence is basically a secret. 

His parents didn't love her either. 

She was why Mattsun couldn't leave. 

She would suffer endlessly if he left, and Mattsun loved his sister too much for that to happen. 

Mattsun knew what was coming before his parents said a word.

"We saw the Oikawa girl on the stream," Mattsun's mother sneered.

Mattsun moved his gaze to the floor, he couldn't stand either of his parents doing that to his loved one. 

He wished they never found out the reason Tooru hated to be called feminine. 

Mattsun gripped the bottom of his shirt, praying he wouldn't defend him. 

"At least we know she loves the right people, unlike her brother," his father added. 

"Poor girl, she just hasn't been raised right, she must know God makes everyone as they should be from the start. I can't believe she refuses to accept he knows all and she is a girl," Mattsun wanted to leave this room, but he knew he had to respond to that. 

"Kawa is just testing the body god has given her," Mattsun reasoned, he hated calling Tooru 'her'. His parents were wrong, Kawa was perfect as he is. 

But his parents hated all sexualities that weren't black and white. 

Mattsun remembered what he had told Kawa only a while ago. 

Mattsun leaned in close to Kawa. 

"You know I'm Omnisexual, right?" Mattsun asked. 

He felt Kawa stiffen against him at that moment.