1

Leilani POV
Friday Morning 11:30am

Leilani POV  Friday Morning 11:30am

"Mommy I'm hungry" Malaysia said

"I know baby we gone go eat right after we finish grocery shopping" I said grabbing some grapes

Right now me and my daughter Malaysia were grocery shopping for food and stuff we needed. Thank god for food stamps.

Before we get to far into the story, let me introduce myself.

I'm Leilani I'm 19 years old with a 3 year old daughter. I got pregnant when I was 16 and had her on my birthday so we have the same birthday which is still crazy to me. When I found out I was pregnant with her, her father didn't think that she was his when she was.. we got a DNA test and everything and he still didn't want to be in her life which was fine. I didn't need him and she didn't either. My baby will always be straight. My mama has been helping with her and so has my dad and the rest of my family.. so Malaysia was fine and will always be fine. I'm very independent so when people do offer to help I say no because I can do it, but times have been rough right now I just don't want to admit it. I was gone be okay though. We was gone make it.

"Mommy can I have some Candy?" Malaysia asked

"If you get it you can't eat it until you eat" I said

"Okay" Malaysia said

"Pick which one you want" I said stopping so she could look

"I want... uh starbursts!" Malaysia said smiling

"Okay baby" I said chuckling

I grabbed the starburst and let her hold 'em and then continued the rest of my grocery shopping.

30mins later....

I finally finished my grocery shopping and was waiting in the line. I was in line strolling on my phone when Malaysia dropped her starburst and I bent down to pick it up and somebody else did the same thing.

"Here you go" He said

"Thanks" I said

"You welcome she look just like you" He said

"I know everybody say that. Thank you though" I said

"You welcome. I'm Ace" He said

"Leilani" I said smiling

"Nice meeting you ma" Ace said

"Nice meeting you" I said

The line moved up and I was next and started putting the stuff up there.

"Can I borrow your scanner so I can scan this without taking it from her?" I asked the lady

"Yes" She said