1~ A Day Out [Hailey x Milly]

Ship: Hailey x Milly
Requested by: bluebell_bear
Type: Platonic
Genre: Fluff ig
Word count: 1030
------------------------
"Milly!" An aqua haired teenage girl called out to her best friend, holding up something in her right hand. The fuchsia haired girl, Milly turned around and grinned at the sight of her friend. "What's up, Hailey?" She asked.

"I was actually wondering if you were free tomorrow.." Hailey mumbled, "I think I am. My brothers are you to be at a friends house so.." she scratched her chin, then nodded. "Yeah, I think so!" Hailey smiled in reply. "Great!" She help up two tickets for a "massage".

A moment of silence passed through both of them.

"A massage?" Milly put her hands on her hips, then looked down at the floor. "I've never been to a massage before," she chuckled nervously, fiddling with her fingers. "You've never been to a massage?!" Hailey exclaimed. "Haha... no."
"Then we need to go to one! My mom gave me these to go to my favorite one." The aqua haired girl explained. "Then I guess.. tomorrow it is!" The shorter girl finally said. "Yes! Meet me at the park tomorrow afternoon on the dot." Hailey cheered, Milly nodded out of nervousness.
-
Saturday Morning

"Okay, I gotta get ready." Milly took a deep breath in, then out. She slid off her oversized shirt and replaced it with her casual clothes. "Always like this, but perfect!" She ran out of her bedroom and stopped in front of her father. "Yada, yada, yeah I know Samuel, John, and Danny are going out so I leaving. Okay thanks." Milly skipped away from him, out the door.

Hailey was sitting down on one of those wooden benches on her phone. She was scrolling though those "Tik Tok E-Boys". "I'm here, Hailey!" Milly panted, planting her hands on her knees and looking up at Hailey.

"Great! And also, just a warning," Hailey began, "You will get man handled. Remember the time I came to school with a hickey?" Milly stared up at the sky, then nodded with a snicker. "Who even gave you that?!" The taller girl began to mumble. "I call it a massage hickey.." she began to laugh, clenching her stomach.

Milly joined in too, nudging Hailey with her elbow. "Then I'm ready." The fuchsia haired girl took a deep breath and smirked, cracking her knuckles under her gloved hands.

The two finally stopped front of a luxurious building. "Is.. is this it?" Milly asked, Hailey planted her hands on her hips and nodded. "Yeah, and trust me, it looks even nicer on the inside." Hailey stated, twirling a strand of her aqua hair around her finger.

Let's go! Pretty much all the workers there know me, I've been to this place already five times throughout the year." Milly's mouth dropped open, "Five times?!" She exclaimed, Hailey just chuckled in reply. "Mhm, my mom and I go here a few times a month so..." her voice trailed off.

"Okay, let's go inside. I'm sure I already made an appointment yesterday..." Hailey mumbled as she began to stroll into the building. Milly quickly followed behind.

"Hey Hailey!" Milly heard everybody greeting her, "you're really popular around the place..." "I wouldn't say popular, but I'm known around here." Hailey told her, shrugging.

Then, she stopped at a door and knocked. "Haha.. don't tell anyone but my moms very serious about this place, so she makes us get the best one yet." Milly nodded and crossed her arms, "seems like it. Your mom is very serious about fashion and all this care for your body and stuff."

The moment Milly said that, the door flung open and this very energetic guy. "Hey! Hailey, I see you brought somebody with you."

Another wave of silence passed.

"Uhh, Hailey? Why is he shirtless?" Milly whispered. Hailey began to take off her pinkish jacket, "He likes being shirtless," she shrugged in reply. "Okay! So what's your name young lady?" The shirtless man asked, "Milly." The fuchsia haired girl said bluntly.

".. Alright then, Milly, have you ever been here?" Milly shook her head. "Well, we will just be doing 45-minute massages, thanks." Hailey added, "Wait... do we need to get- "Yup!"

"Don't worry, I don't look at woman parts. And you just gotta lay down on your stomach." The man explained. Milly groaned and slid off her purple jacket.
-
Finally, the two laid down on those bed things. "Alright, so my partner right here, he's gonna be working with you, Milly." The man stated.

"Jesus."
-
"I-Is it supposed to feel this w-way?!" Milly stammered twenty minutes into the massage. "If you mean that you feel like your bones are about to break, yes!" Hailey replied.

Milly honestly did think her bones were about to break. Especially when the man literally cracked her neck. "Ow!" She yelled, though it didn't actually hurt.

Another ten minutes in, Hailey let out the hugest groan ever, louder then when her mother and father were making her brothers.

"Holy crap, did she actually just do that?!" Milly thought.

As the room grew silent, Milly finally felt her body being free. It. Was. Over.

"Thank goodness!" She said under her breath, sliding back on her jacket. "Thank you so much! I'll be back for more maybe next week!" Hailey waved goodbye at the two men.

Milly felt like collapsing. "How was it, Milly?" Hailey asked as the two exited the building.
Unexpectedly, Milly flew her arms around Hailey and hugged her tightly, so tight she couldn't breath. "Can we maybe.. not go back there again?" She asked. Hailey just chuckled and ruffled Milly's fuchsia hair with a smile. "Not a massage person?" Hailey laughed.

"Nope.." Milly scratched the back of her neck. Hailey wrapped an arm around her shoulder and sighed. "What do you wanna do next?" She asked, Milly smirked.

"You know how I've always wanted to see that Final Destination movie- "NO. You know the last one we watched made me scream!"

In the end, the two walked home laughing. The sunset breeze tickled their skin. And when they both parted, one last hug couldn't hurt.
-
A Day Out