6~ Hand Holding [Milly x Elliot]

Ship: Milly x Elliot
Requested by: SimplyCxke
Genre: Fluff
Word count: 1517
I should really write more oneshots like this
------------------------
Today was the day. The day where her biggest dream came to reality. It all started with a simple question.
"Okay, here goes nothing..!" A fuchsia hair girl smiled nervously but with slight confidence. She took her navy cap off her head, covering the lower part of her face to hide her flushed face.

"E-Ehm.. Elliot?" She mumbled into her cap, tapping the shoulder of a nerdy-looking boy in front of her. He seemed to jump when she tapped him. "O-Oh! Milly, it's great to see you, how have you been?" Milly, the girl immediately blushed a bright crimson color. "G-Great! A-And it's great to see you, too...
..also, can I ask you something?" The boy nodded with grace, "I know you've always wanted to see the movie, Old, so I got tickets.. for us. Do you wanna go?"

The male thought for a moment, then smiled, "Of course, Milly! But you didn't need to pay for tickets, I could've." Milly took a deep breath, trying to hold her blush in, "N-No! I-It's totally fine, I just..." she paused, not knowing what to say next. "So.. Saturday?" Elliot nodded with fain, "So, it's a date!"

"DATE?!?!" Milly thought, her eyes absolutely wide-opened with her whole face covered with the navy cap. "Y-Yes! S-Sounds great." Elliot didn't seem to notice her sudden splutter. "Great! I'll see you soon, Milly." The boy walked away with a smile, while Milly was left completely shaken. "I..I just got a date with my crush~!" She cheered quietly, spinning around and smiling so brightly it lit up the whole hallway.

Milly's thoughts came to a pause when another guy, Zander walked up to her. "Look, I get you are really excited for something but we're late for practice," he explained sternly, placing his hands on his hips and tilting his head. "Ugh, why do you always need to interrupt my moments of happiness?" The female scoffed, beginning to walk straight ahead to the music room.

As Milly walked in, she noticed odd things. First, Jake was smirking like he wasn't before, and the club leader, Hailey looked like she was about to blow. "Wha- "Before you ask, Jake may or may not have made this uh... really corny joke about her being allergic to flowers, and Hailey is now broken."

Flowers.

That was the only word Milly seemed to hear. She exhaled with a hint of nervousness. A tint of pink forming onto her cheeks. Every time she got nervous or flustered, she'd turn a bright red color, like no other person.
"Guys~" Jake began, "Milly is getting red, what is she thinking about..?" He smirked, walking in front of her. The female pushed him away and covered her nose and mouth with her cap. Her eyes refused to meet Jakes snarky ones. "S-Shut up! I-It's just..."

"Elliot." A club member, Sean spoke up. "T-Tch... so?" She crossed her arms and squinted her eyes at the wall, "We all know Elliot is a gardener, and Milly always blushes when she hears the word flowers...."

Flowers.
Flowers.

Milly made a squeaking sound and dropped to the floor, completely flustered and uncomfortable. "I-I cant even hear his name, or that word without doing this! How am I gonna survive on our date?!"
"DATE?!" Everybody yelled. That was the moment Milly realized she spoke too much.
Hailey raised and eyebrow and lifted her back to her feet. "Well, Milly, I'm not sure if we can do anything to help you this time... but here's some tips. Number one, ALWAYS act like yourself. He will notice something if you don't. Number two, flirt. Flirting will make him more attracted to you, or more uncomfortable. But in this case, attracted."

Milly nodded and inhaled, "You think I can do this?" "Of course! You're Milly, Milly is amazing at pretty much anything!"
-
Saturday Evening
6:00pm
Since Milly didn't have a car, she used an Uber. An amazing impression on her crush who usually drives or walks.
It didn't take Milly long to find Elliot, but she did notice a slight change in clothes. Elliot had a pair of brown sweatpants on with a beige hoodie. While on the other hand, Milly had pitch-black ripped Jeans, a torn coat and a crop-top which was barely covering her stomach.

"Elliot!" She called out, her face beginning to gain a dark hue. The male turned alright and smiled with grace. "Oh, hi Milly!" The girl waved to him and glanced into his cocoa brown eyes, they were beautiful. Suddenly, he slid his hand into hers and walked into the theatre.
There Milly was, holding her crush's warm hand. But it was as if he just was doing it as a friend. But who cares? Her crush was holding her hand! Lost in her thoughts, Elliot stopped and glanced happily at a woman. "Milly, you have them?" "Oh! Y-Yes, I do." Disappointed, she pulled out her phone and showed her the tickets online.

The two passed the other people, "Do you wanna get something? We have ten minutes before the movie." In reply, Milly shook her head, "no thank you. I don't like getting food before movies.." Elliot nodded and walked over to the cashier. "I'll just get a water for you just in case." Gosh, he was an Angel. Trying it take care of the girl.
"Two waters please," he said, grabbing a twenty-dollar bill out of his pocket. The female frowned, as the boy had paid, and not her. Of course, she wanted to save money but her crush paid for it.

"Cmon, let's go!" He cheered, taking Milly's hand once again and rubbing into the room. As the last minute, Milly noticed where wasn't many people and that they sat all the way in the back. That made Milly happy. She would have been alone time with the guy of her dreams.
-
6:30pm
Just as Milly was beginning to get into the movie, she spotted Elliot in the corner of her eye. He was staring right at her! She took in a deep breath before facing him, "E-Elliot, why are you looking at me that way?" The female asked quietly. He immediately turned his head toward the movie. "I-I just wanted to say you looked very nice!" He smiled nervously.
Again, Milly began to blush. Her crush thought SHE looked nice! Could this day get any better? Since Elliot complimented her, it was the perfect time to do the thing that he did to her.

Nervously, Milly intertwined her fingers with Elliots as the movie played on. Though is was a disturbing seen, Milly was used to it and Elliot was fine. At the gesture, the male glanced at Milly and smiled slightly, moving his hand to a more comfortable position. The girl looked down, then at him, her lips crooked into a warm smile.

The rest of the movie seemed to be VERY awkward. The two didn't know what to say. Thank goodness is seemed to fly.
As the two walked out, Elliot began to speak, "I really enjoyed today, Milly. Thank you for inviting me to do this." the normal line. Slightly disappointed, Milly said, "No problem! I-I just knew you really wanted to see this, and there we were!" Internally, Milly slapped herself in the face. "Yeah.. thank you."

Elliot stepped closer to Milly, making her face even more red then it already was. "I also enjoyed our little hand holding sessions." He mumbled, drawing closer to her face. Of course not having experience, Milly sprang forward and grabbed his neck, slamming her lips onto his. The male immediately broke away in surprise, "M-Milly!" He yelled, the girl covered her mouth and stared up at him, "I-I'm sorry!" Not in a million years has she heard Elliot yell.

The two stared at each other, Milly was rubbing her forearm in embarrassment. While doing so, Elliot took her face in his hands and placed his lips onto her slightly chapped ones. Milly was now even in a deeper pit of shock. What is happening to her right now?!
The girl placed one hand on his cheek and the other one on his neck, trying to take in this moment and enjoy it as much as she could before Elliot yelled the living crap out of her.

Once he pulled away, Elliot kept close to her body. He stared into her scarlet eyes and began to murmur, "you're probably wondering why I yelled there... and no, it's not because I didn't enjoy it, it's because I was too shocked. I never really thought somebody would actually kiss me," Milly's gaze softened. She cupped his cheek and looked at him, admiring him.

"So... is it confirmed that we like each other?" The boy nodded his head and wrapped both hands around her waist.
"Definitely."