3~ A Night of Games [Jake x Milly]

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS SLIGHT LIME. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE, CLICK OFF.
-
(This one is pretty short, too.)
Ship: Jake x Milly & Slight Hailey x Sean
Requested by: rockerchan
Genre: Lime
Word count: 791
------------------------
All six club members sat in a deformed circle, one with aqua colored hair suddenly smiled brightly. "Hey guys.. how about we play truth or dare?" Another girl with fuchsia hair, Milly, nodded without excitement. "Yes, Hailey! Get the bottle!" The other five just nodded in agreement.

The lead singer, Jake glanced at Milly. Her excited scarlet eyes were shining, and they made him blush.

He knew he had a crush on her. She always had his back.
From afar, Milly was also glancing at him. She also liked him. No, she loved him. She loved everything about Jake. His stupid smile, his voice, and how he always helped her.

When Hailey placed the bottle onto the carpet, Milly and Jake tried to snatch it- but they ended up touching each other's hand. The two looked up at each other and flushed a deep shade of crimson. "Okay.. you two.." Hailey mumbled, her black eyes full or jealousy.

Not to mention she was also in love with Jake. They always sang and hung out with each other. But maybe an hour later, she'd come to find that he didn't feel the same way.

As her step-brother, Zander simple room the bottle and spun it, Hailey could see Jake constantly glancing at Milly. She sighed and glanced back at Zander, for which the bottle had landed on another member, Sean.

"Alright Zander," he began, "Truth or dare?" Zander froze, then came back to his senses. "Dare." "A simple one, I dare you to punch the person you hate most in this room." Sean spoke, Zander smiled brightly and crawled over to Jake. "Hi Jakey, let's hope this doesn't hurt too bad." He made a fist and punched Jake right in the stomach.

"Hey!" Jake laughed as Sander crawled back, leaning on the shoulder of his boyfriend, Luke.

As a few more rounds went on, it was Milly's turn to spin. It landed on Jake. "Well Mils, truth or dare?" Milly shrugged, then said: "Dare!"

Jake took a deep breath. "I dare you to kiss the person you like in this room." Milly froze, then blushed such a deep shade of pink she was almost as colored as her fuchsia hair. She slowly walked over to Jake and pecked him on the lips.

Jake, as expected was shocked. His own crush liked him back. Hailey from afar was about to cry. She was able to calm herself down, though.

After five more rounds, the group finally decided it was time to finally go to bed. But when Milly was walking upstairs, Jake grabbed her wrist. "Oh!- oh, hey, Jake." She said, Jake dragged her back down to the living room. "Y..You like me?" He asked. Milly sighed, then nodded. She stared up into his brown, glowing eyes.

Then at the moment, she slammed her lips onto his. Obviously, Jake was surprised, but he began to melt into it. He wrapped an arm around her waist, the other in her hair. Milly firmly gripped his shirt collar, forcing him to pin her to a wall.

The two finally pulled away slowly, heavily breathing.
Then, Jake made another move, carefully kissing her neck, Milly made some muffled noises as she played with his hair.
The boy wiped the saliva off his mouth and pressed her lips onto his again. Milly tore his shirt off and continued to kiss him.

Jake squeezed her waist tighter as Milly placed her tongue onto his neck. "H-Hey, Milly! S-Stop that!" He stammered, "sorry.. I couldn't help it! You just look so.." she didn't complete that sentence. Instead, she pulled his closer and kissed him even more aggressively.

Soon, Jake lifted her off the ground and pulled away from her lips.
"Milly.. I love you, I really do." He said, "I.. I love you too, Jake, and I promise, I'll never leave you!" She replied, Jake carefully placed her onto the ground, Milly hugged him tightly in reply.
-
At the other side of the wall, there was Hailey. At this point, she was crying, so very quietly. Soon, a figure stepped behind her, "Hailey? What's wrong?" He asked, it was Sean. "I..I.. I've always loved Jake. I-It just hurts me to see him loving somebody else."

Sean's pulled her into his chest and hugged her, "It's alright.. there is many fish in the sea, alright?" Hailey looked up and smiled, pulling him closer. "Thank you.. so much, Sean."
~~