4~ Days of Comfort [Zoey x Lia]

Ship: Lia x Zoey
Requested by: SCP-F-1-N
Genre: Fluff + Slight angst
Word count: 672
Haha.. another short one.
------------------------
"I..I hate you! I wish I never met you, you snake!" Jake screamed at a blonde haired girl, tears staining her eyes . "I-I'm telling you, I didn't! Sure, I don't like the music club but I'm not that rude!" She stammered, her voice breaking up. "Liar! I know your ways Zoey.. you manipulated me into saying those things anyways, I hope you... I hope you burn in hell!"

That was the final straw. Zoey fell onto her knees and began to cry. Her eyes were slightly opened as Jake stormed away, angrily.
-
Once the final tear was shed, Zoey picked herself up and ran home to her parents. The moment she opened the door, her parents gave her a death glare. "Zoelle. One of your friends came by and told us you had a way of making money.." he mother began, "I'm pretty sure his name was.. Jake."

The girls lime eyes widened with worry. "I can't believe you, you have a sugar daddy! Me and your father never raised you like this." Zoey looked down, "Mom, that's not true-" she tried to lie, but her father stepped in.

"If that wasn't true, why did we get sent this?!" He held up a picture of Zoey with an old man, she was hugging him. "W-Wait! Dad, mom- "ZOELLE. Leave this house right now, and come back when you're mature enough to make a good choice!"

Zoey began to cry again, she ran out the door and into the foggy weather, sobbing and crying. There was only one more place to go, her best friend, Lias house.

Once she ran over to her house, Zoey rang the doorbell quickly. As expected, A black-haired girl opened the door, "Oh, hey Zoey- what happened?!" The moment Lia said that, Zoey rammed into her and threw her arms around her waist. "J-Jake t-thought I recorded him a-and he told m-my parents about him.. t-they kicked m-me out.." the girl explained, trying her best to not burst out into tears.

Lia held the girl in her arms, stroking her blonde hair with pink tips. "Come inside, let's cheer you up." Lia slid her hand into Zoeys and lead her inside. "Would you like me to make you something?" She offered, Zoey shook her head. "C-Can we just go to your room?" Lia smiled and guided Zoey to her neat room.

Lia sat Zoey down onto her bed. "What about Drew?" The black haired girl asked, Zoey shook her head and looked down. "He broke up with me, too." Lia stared at her with sad eyes, then planted a kiss onto her cheek. "Look, if you're down.. I'm always here for you."

Zoey looked up and smiled, tears still running down her cheeks. She tightly wrapped her arms around Lia, squeezing her. "Ooh! Zoey!" She jumped.

Zoey began to cry again, "W-What would I ever do without you?" Lia patted her head as her friend nuzzled into her neck.

At this point, both Zoey and Lias shirts were both stained with Zoeys tears. "Zoey, Jake was mad, alright? I know how it feels." The girl in her arms raised an eyebrow. "W-What do you mean?" Lia sighed.

"Back in middle school, before I moved, people thought they could just blame it all on me... even if I wasn't here. They'd always find a flaw that would ruin me." A tear began to roll down Lia's cheek. "That's another reason why I moved."

Zoey sobbed even louder now, "I-I'm sorry! I-I also should've been there for you!" Lia patted her head as the girl spoke.

"Don't worry... but how about we lay down for a bit? I think that'll help you." Zoey slowly nodded and laid down on Lias chest.
-
Before finally resting her eyes, Lia planted another warm kiss onto her head.

__