2~ Rainy Days [Jake x Henry]

Ship: Jake x Henry
Requested by: StarrySeals
Type/Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 849
------------------------
"Hey, Jake!" A short boy called out. "Oh, hey, Henry! What's up?" The short boy with green hair, Henry stopped in front of Jake. "Can we have a sleep over?" He asked out of the blue. The boy with the peach hair color just stared at him bluntly. "Okay, I just really want you to check out my new anime dating sims!"

Jake chuckled, "Well I think I can! I don't have anything to do this week or weekend."
"Yay! Can I come over after school?" "Sure! Whenever you'd like."
-
After the bell rang, Henry opened his locker and grabbed his bag. He ran over to his friends Drew, Liam, and you know, Jake. "So guys.. I'm gonna be going on a trip for a week. My parents are making me go in first class." Drew stated, pointing out that he's rich. "Yup.. rich parents, yay.." Jake nervously said.

Henry rolled his eyes, "Can you stop bragging about your rich parents, you're making me sick." He stuck his tongue out. "Well maybe- "Okay, okay, guys. Let's chill out and maybe split up for now." Jake interrupted.

"Phew, let's go. Drew, I'll call you soon." Jake said while walking out of the building.
-
"I can't wait! I've been saving all my anime games, look!" Henry shoved a box in Jakes face. "Nice, Henry!" Jake replied, trying to sound as interested as possible.

Jake gave him a huge sigh. "Wow! This ones has big boo- "Let's not finish that sentence and play some video games!" The peach haired boy walked to a nightstand and grabbed a huge box of games. "Ooh! Can we play that one?" Henry pointed to a game with some guns for a cover.

"Ooh, Gacha World Unlimited? I haven't played that in a while!" Jake exclaimed, he held up the video game in front of his eyes, then glanced at his console.

He crawled over and slid the game into the console. "Alright! Wanna be P1 or P2?" Henry giggles, "P1!" Jake did the same, "Alright then-" the moment he said that, something boomed and roared outside.

Henry jumped and flew into Jakes arms. "Eh, Henry, what's wrong?" Jake asked, Henry didn't reply. He was busy burying himself under Jakes coat.
The peach-haired boy looked through the window, then smirked. "Scared of storms?" He asked, Henry shamefully nodded in reply.

"It's alright, a fear of storms is common, there's no need to be shameful." He explained while stroking Henry's green hair.

"How about we play some games, will that make it better?" Henry nodded and grinned a bit.
"O-Okay..." he spluttered, crawling away from Jake. "Here's the controller."

Jake turned on the console and slid in the game.
-
"How are you so good at this?!" Henry muttered, his hands going crazy on the controller. "It takes practice, Henry. You're also pretty good for your first time!" Jake replied while smiling. He turned over to Henry and winked.

Then, Henry smirked. He clicked the tapped the controller, "I win." Jake immediately turned back to the TV screen, "Ah, you got me!" He laughed. Henry laughed too, "I guess I'm not so dumb after all!" "Hey.. you were never dumb!" Henry's eyes widened at the statement. And suddenly, a hue on his cheeks began to rise.

"I-I'm not sure a-about that one.." he stammered. Jake chuckled, "Of course you are! You're very smart Henry!" The green haired boy began to giggle nervously- and suddenly, he dropped the controller onto the carpet.

Jake also had a tint of red on his cheeks. He smiled though it and turned off the console. "Since we've been played games for hours, how about we lay down for a bit?" He suggested, Henry nodded and hopped on Jakes bed.
-
After another hour, Jake took a deep breath and laid his head onto Henry's shoulder. Henry froze and glanced at Jake, his face tomato red. "..Can we go to bed..?" The boy asked, "Y-Yeah! Sure!" Henry replied with a trembling smile.

Henry cautiously laid down on the pillow, holding Jake in his arms. Jake snuggled into his chest and closed his chocolate brown eyes.

Henry at this time was still awake. He stroked Jakes blonde hair and sighed. So he yawned and patted the boys head. Soon after, he also dozed off.
-
At like 4:00AM

Jake slowly sat up. He was greeted by the face of Henry, shocked, but calm. He glanced over at his alarm clock. "You're awake?" He asked, the boy under his nodded, then gave a mini yawn. "Jake.. would it be gay if we kissed?" Jake began to chuckle. "I don't know Henry, would it?"

Unexpectedly, Henry planted a short, but warm kiss onto Jakes cheek and held his face in his arms. "E-Eh.. Henry?!" Jake stammered, Henry snuggled into his fluffy blonde hair and pecked it. "Goodnight, or good morning, Jake." The boy on top of Henry smiled, then wrapped his arms around Henry's small waist.

"Well, good morning, Henry."
-