5~ Hide and Seek [Jake x Hailey]

AGAIN, THIS CONTAINS SLIGHT LIME. IF UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE CLICK OFF.
------------------------
Ship: Jake x Hailey
Requested by: meowleah
Genre: Lime + Fluff
Word count: 737
------------------------
"Hey guys... since Jakes house is like- the biggest, can we play a game?" A fuchsia haired girl asked, her friends looked at her, confused. "I mean like, hide and seek! Or...- "Maybe, but in my house, we have rules." Everybody turned their attention to Jake.

"Seems childish, but I'll play." The leader of the group said, her friend lit up with excitement. "Yes!! Okay, so who's seeker?"

Silence.

"Okay, I'll be the seeker.." Milly looked down. She covered her eyes with both hands, "I'm counting to twenty~!" Everybody jumped out of their seats and scattered across the big house.

Luke chose the safest option, hiding in a closet and buried himself under clothes. Zander hid under the bed behind a box to make sure he wasn't visible.
But Hailey on the other hand hid in this... small-door closet thing. But little did she know, a guy was about to be with her.

"Jake! Get out! This is my spot." "But Haileyyy I don't wanna be seeker!" He whined. "Get out!" "Whyyy?!" He whined and groaned until Hailey had to accept him. "Fine. You better be quiet, or we'll be found."

But the worst part was that Hake wasn't quiet. When Hailey heard footsteps, she literally forced a hand over his mouth. Jake always stared at her like a maniac, but that never stopped her. "You're very, very serious about this game, Hails." Jake joked, Hailey rolled her eyes. "So what? Milly's the seeker. Even if she catches us, she'll never stop teasing us of how we hid together."
"Well, Hailey, you're very serious...
..and that's what I like about you."

Hailey froze and looked up. To her surprise, Jake was right in front of her face! "J-Jake.. what're you.." the girl mumbled, "Is it a problem that I'm about to kiss you?" He asked while staring into her grey eyes."I-I mean.. not for me, b-but.." "Then no need to say anything,"
Hailey began to blush, "Why are you so flirty all of a sudden?!" "why not? I can go back to being whiny.." he moved closer to her face, stroking her aqua-blue hair.

"I-I.. okay. If we do this, we better not make any noise," "There's my little serious princess~"

Hailey finally pulled Jake closer, their lips touching. "I actually didn't think you'd do it." Jake chuckled, Hailey became even more flustered, pulling him in for another kiss.
Slowly and carefully, Jake slid Haileys pink jacket off of her arms and onto the bottom, making sure to not end the kiss. They both sat like that, until Jake pulled away. Hailey leaned her head back as she felt Jake kiss her neck slowly.

"J-Jake," "Hailey.."

The boy pulled Hailey close again so their torsos were pressing against each other. As the two locked their lips, Jake slowly hit her lower lip. Carefully, Hailey made a small gap. And just like that, Jake slid his tongue into her mouth.
For a moment, he rested it there. Then, he began to interact with hers.

As the two did that, Hailey did the same thing that Jake did with her coat, but to his.
-
Milly had only found on person: Zander.
As she was searching, she heard noises from a big cabinet. "Hey Zander, your think Jake keeps a secret lair down here?" Zander scoffed, "Of course not." "Eh, I'm gonna check it out anyways."

As Milly pulled the handle, she froze. She had been witnessing Jake and Hailey kissing!
"Psst.. Zander!" Milly sharply whispered, making a hand movement for him to come over. Rolling his eyes, Zander came and looked down. "HAILEY!" He screamed.

Jake and Hailey immediately snapped their heads towards Zander. "Oh no." Jake whispered. "WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH HIM?!" "Zander, Zander! Calm down," Hailey said, "Look, it just happened, okay? It turns out me and Jake just.. clicked."
This made Zander more angry, but it made Milly happy. "YES! I knew my ship would happen." She cheered, jumping up and down. "You're dang lucky we are at somebody else's house. When we get home.. we are having a talk."
-
In the end, it basically turns out that Jake was almost killed by Zander. But lucky for him, it was a 1 v 5.
~~