7. People Like Me, We Just Don't Play

A/N- Sorry if things are rushed and what not. (Forgive my errors.)

Enjoy xx

"Why are you here, Mike? Did Tony burn the house down again?" My Sugar Daddy asked, his voice was amused when he spoke his second question. Tony was about to respond, but was cut off by Mike.

"Just wanted to come and drop by, visit my brother and his new Sugar Baby. I did not expect to see him sucking your di.ck. I will never unsee that image, not by choice either." He groaned, covering his eyes and being whiny about it.

My Sugar Daddy chuckled at his brother.

"How's Tony? Is he doing well with the pregnancy?" Vic changed the subject, probably not wanting to talk about his sex life with Mike at all.

"He's doing well, bit.chy as f.uck, but he's doing well." 

"Hey, I am not bit.chy!" Tony said, holding a hand to his chest in mock offense. 

"Mr. Turtle, you know it's the truth. I love you though, boo. C'mere. Give me a kiss." Mike made a kissy face at Tony. Tony rejected him though, clearly mad because he called him bit.chy. I walked over to Vic, I had no intentions on being in the middle of a fight between a pregnant man and his husband.

"Do they always do this?" I whispered to my Sugar Daddy, we both watched as World War III slowly unfolded.

"Yeah. They know how to be mature when they need to be, now is not one of those times though." Sugar Daddy Vic whispered back to me.

I noticed Tony was about to burst into tears, with his hormones from the pregnancy messing with his judgement, but Mike embraced him the best he could with the and made apologies to his behavior and promises of love. I raised an eyebrow at that, but said nothing about it.

Pregnancy was a strange thing.

-

I sat on Vic's lap at the dining table, only because he wanted me to. His arms were wrapped around my waist and resting on my head. His eyes were watching Mike and his hands motions while he talked. I didn't pay attention to what they talked about. My mind was content with sitting on my Sugar Daddy's lap, and being close to him.

"So, how long have you had Kellin?" Mike asked, the way he said it made it sound like I was an animal or an item.

"He has been living here for a day now, not too long."

I move around on Vic's lap, getting in a more comfortable position. My movements stopped the second he held his hands on my hips, keeping me still. I glanced back at him with a confused expression, he was giving me a stern look.

A timid smile appeared on my lips, but I dropped it after a few seconds. My Sugar Daddy's gaze soften a little bit, he kissed my cheek, but not before whispering something into my ears.

"You make it difficult for me to keep my di.ck in my pants, Darling." His voice was low and husky, only I could hear him.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I whispered back at him, moving my hips twice, taunting him now.

"You're so asking for it." He growled, his thumbs ran over my hips, keeping them still.

"I want you inside of me, daddy." I let the word 'daddy' drip with seduction. I don't know what brought this on, was I really ready for this? I have only known my Sugar Daddy for a day and we began to give each other sexual favors, at least I have. My thoughts were foggy with the thought of Vic's hands all over my body.

"I'm going to make you scream so loud tonight." He moved his head away from my ear, kissing the back of my neck though my short hair that laid over it. 

"You're going to be begging for it, darling." He whispered again.

"I can't wait." I muttered, glancing over at Mike to see he was making Tony blush with sweet words. I was blushing mildly from the idea of having Vic doing whatever he wanted to me. Which could be anything.

-

Two hours later, Mike and Tony had said there goodbyes and left. I was having mixed feelings about Vic's words from earlier. Was I ready for something like this? I don't know if I was. Last time I did something sexual with a Sugar Daddy, they hated it. It worried me that Vic would think the same.

I walk to my room, going through my clothes. Vic had sent me in here to change into something that showed off my curves. I removed all of my clothing, even the laced thong. I placed on ebony thigh high stockings with black laced underwear. Then I fixed the stockings so they were connected to the laced underwear. I grabbed a transparent button up top, slipping it on and leaving it unbuttoned so it could show my slightly toned torso.

I fixed my hair while I stalled for a few moments. Once I gathered the courage to leave the room, I made my way to the room Vic told me to meet him at. Firmly, yet softly, I knocked twice.

"Come in!" I heard Vic's voice speak up.

I slowly opened the door, biting my lip as I walked in. Vic's eyes raked over my body, from my facial features, to the black flats on my feet. My cheeks become heated under his gaze.

"Hello,Daddy." I looked him in the eyes as I spoke, trying my best to be a brave Sugar Baby for my Sugar Daddy.

"Hello, Darling." His voice was slowly growing more seductive. There was no turning back now, I thought to myself. I made it my goal to make my Sugar Daddy happy, to give him what he wanted.

I closed the door behind me, making my way slowly to Vic. I was sure to walk in a manner that made my hips sway left and right softly, not too vigorously.

"There's one thing I want you to know before we get started." My Sugar Daddy said to me, while I walked over to him. He pulled me onto his lap, kissing me roughly and pulling away.

"I don't like being gentle with the people I fu.ck."