24. Dirty Work

A/N- Sorry errors. I wrote this in a short time span, sorry if it's low in quality.

My body was pressed against the front door lightly. My Sugar Daddy's lips moved against my lips with an abnormal amount of gentleness. His right hand caressed the right side of my jawline, his touch gentle and caring. I slowly puled away from our kiss so he could lead the both of us to his room without any trouble.

When we arrived to his room he pushed me down onto his bed. I landed softly on the sheets, Vic moved on top of me and began to kiss me a bit more desperate. His growing erection had began to make his pants tighter around that area, also causing a tent to form.

I moved my hands to his tie, my hands worked to undo the tie while my lips moved against his lips. My Sugar Daddy let his own hands roam my body and he too began to remove my tie.

He broke away from the kiss to remove my shirt and blazer, leaving me shirtless. His hands went to my belt next, undoing it and tossing it to the side like he had with the other clothing. I undid the buttons to his shirt, giving up when I couldn't unbutton one of the buttons.

Vic chuckled lightly at me before undoing his button up himself. He removed his shirt and blazer, then he went back to my pants. I sat up some so he could slide them down easily, my ass lifted off of the bed enough to give him room. Once he had the pants off, he began to mess with the laced underwear I had on.

He made a little sound, kissing my lips roughly. A few moments later he ran his tongue along my lips, demanding entry to my mouth. I gave him it, as I didn't want to keep him waiting. I was also wanting this quite badly by now.

My Sugar Daddy palmed at my erection. I moan lowly at the contact, moving my hips in such a way to rub my erection against his hand. I ran my hands along his toned chest and moved my head away from his. A strand of saliva connected our two tongues, but it quickly disappeared as Vic began to kiss my jawline.

I groan and moan at the same time, my legs wrapped around his waist as he began to leave little hickies against my once bruise free skin. Vic moved away from me briefly.

"Don't leave." I whimper.

"I won't, darling." He said, kissing my lips before he stood up.

He walked over to the bedside drawer, grabbing lube and a condom. I watched as he took off his pants and boxers. While I watched I gnawed on my bottom lip, my hand was in my underwear, jerking myself off slowly.

When Vic came back to me, he moved my hand out of my underwear. I whimpered again, but didn't complain to much. He ran his index finger underneath the fabric teasingly before pulling it down and away from my lower area.

After he tossed the fabric to the side, he moved between my legs. I groan silently, watching him as he lubed his fingers for preparation. He was quick and gently with his fingers, curling and straighitng them at the right points. This caused me to arch my back multiple times and moan before relaxing again and then repeating the process. I groan at the sudden loss of contact.

My mind was foggy, but not too foggy. He was going gentle on me. My Sugar Daddy hadn't done too much foreplay, which surprised me slightly, but I remembered how I had told him to be gentle earlier tonight.

I suddenly felt his di.ck slowly entering me. The gesture caused me to moan lowly, my eyes closed tightly as he went further in. His hands were tightly intertwined with my hands above my head. I moan a little louder as he began to thrust in and out gently.

He was slow and gentle with each thrust, never going too fast or too rough. It was a pace that I didn't favor too well, but I liked it at the same time. His movements almost seemed loving, but I doubted it. As I drew closer to my high, my moans got higher in pitch. Neither of us bothered to speak, or to talk dirty. The only sounds that could be heard in the room were our moans, pants, the silent creaking of the bed, and heavy breathing.

My head buried into the pillows slightly, but not too much. If he was fuc.king me hard and rough I would be more vocal and desperate, but this was something I wanted to savor.

I moan a little louder when Vic began to hit the bundle of nerves inside of me that had me coming undone underneath him. Within the midst of our climax I heard Vic mutter something incoherent under his breath. I couldn't make out what he said exactly, but it sounded like it had something to do with love? I wasn't for sure. My brain was too blinded by something that I couldn't name, to process what he had said at the moment.

When Vic came down from his high, he exited me and removed the used condom from his di.ck. My breathing was more heavier than normal, but not by much. I laid there on the bed for a few more moments. I closed my eyes for a brief moment but that brief moment turned into a few hours.

-

I woke up a few hours later in Vic's bed. His blankets covered my nude body, he was sleeping next to me. I watched him for a moment longer before I decided to get up and go to my own room. Before I could get up Vic stopped him. His arms were hugged tightly along my waist, which was something I hadn't noticed earlier.

I relaxed against him, resting my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and thought about earlier. The sex was gentle and almost loving.

Suddenly I recalled what Vic had said earlier.

He had said he loved me.