Thirty Six

a/n: sorry for not updating yesterday it was chaos. i will be posting one more chapter to make up for it.

xxenjoy

Chpt 36-

courtney's pov

"Remember , don't party too much , study hard and you know call once in a while." Taylor said as he was standing in my dorm room with me helping me with my luggage. I smiled then pulled him into a hug. Just then a girl walks into my room. She had black hair with blonde red lights. She was super tall but also curvy. She was really pretty, I'll admit.

"Sorry, for interrupting." She said shyly putting her bags on her bed in the other side of the room. "I'm Becky." She said sticking her hand out for me to shake. I let go of Taylor who seemed to be starring at the girl as I shakes her hand replying "I'm Courtney." She smiled then looked to Taylor.

He stuck out his hand to shake hers. "Taylor, I'm Taylor." He said nervously.

"You guys are cute." She said turning around making me back up from Taylor.

"We aren't dating." I said as she turned around she smiled and laughed. "I'm sorry I just thought." She says looking down.

"I better go, remember check in once in a while." He says hugging me then turning around and walking out taking one last glance at Becky.

"He's cute." Becky says as he walked out. I start laughing and say "He's all yours."

--

This is Becky's second year, she is also her for Dance. "You'll love it ," he says showing me around campus. "It's like a dream come true."