Thirty Five

a/n: this is short but means a lot , im actually really proud of myself for posting one chapter everyday.

xxenjoy

Chpt 35-

courtney's pov

His hugs were the best. His kisses were the best. His everything was the best. He was the thing that held me together. Now I'm the one breaking us apart. I'm leaving tomorrow it's my first day of college. First day being away from my family and friends. It all came down to this moment.

His hands were easily placed around my waist. My arms wrapped up around his neck as my head laid in his chest , feeling his heartbeat. We stayed in this embracing moment for about what felt like forever. Which is exactly what we didn't have.

As we pulled away tears escaped my eyes. He put his hand up to my cheek and brushed them away. He leaned his head down to touch mine. He kissed my forehead then quickly said "I love you Court." Then he walked away getting into his car and spewing down the road. That was it, that was the last time I would be seeing him , for a very long time.

-

It was finally morning, I was woken by Taylor. He came over after Carter left and helped me pack my remaining things. As I quickly got dressed, as I smelt the smell of bacon. I rushed downstairs to see my mother and father both cooking and Taylor sitting at the table eating.

After breakfast was finished my dad and Taylor both helped putting my stuff into Taylor's trunk. Taylor was taking me, which I was actually really happy about. My mom and I stayed back as he laced his arms around my shoulder. My head leaned against hers. As they finished my dad came up to me giving me a big o' bear hug. Giving my the college speech. Then came my mom she started crying so I started crying which we just ended up hugging. As I said my last goodbye I hoped into Taylor's car as he started the engine driving farther and farther away from the only house I've known.