Seven

ι нaven'т υpdaтed ιn forever!
ѕorry aвoυт тнaт вυт ι нave ѕerιѕoυly вeen ιn тнe мood тo wrιтe! ι aм jυѕт ѕo вυѕy wιтн мy oтнer ѕтorιeѕ.

тнιѕ ιѕ мy ғιrѕт ѕтory and ι wonna geт ιт do. тнιѕ ιѕ мy ғavorιтe ѕтory вecaυѕe ι нave ѕo мυcн ιn ѕтore ғor yoυ gυyѕ!

тнιѕ ѕтory ιѕnт gonna end anyтιмe ѕoon! ι canт waιт ғor yoυ gυyѕ тo read ιт.

ххenjoy

Chpt. 7

"Who's sexy?" Taylor screamed that into the mic, as the girls went nuts. I can't believe this is happening. I am here standing on the stage infront of girls and they actually want me here. I knew my fans loved me but I didn't expect them to LOVE me being here.

When I entered I came in with Carter. Ofcourse the girls were screaming out Carter's name but they were cheering my name too. I felt such a rush come through me. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I mean at first I was just standing there but then we started started dancing and doing stupid stuff but it was so fun! Cameron told me that magcon goes by fast and it did. Before I knew it we were all pushed off the stage and by tables to sign stuff then take picutres. Through out the meet and greet we signed pictures, shirts, and then took picutres. That's it, we really didn't even get 30 seconds to talk to the girls. I mean I felt bad because they paid money to meet them and they aren't really even doing that.

I was signing a Magcon shirt for a little girl probably about 12 years old. She had her hair in a braid, with a hunger games shirt and jeans. The whole time that I was signing it I could feel her eyes following my hand as I signed it. I looked up and someone was behind her. It was a boy. That was odd. He looked about my age, he had dark brown hair with blue eyes that turned a beautiful gray. He had his hand in the little girls shoulder. I looked at the little girl then at the boy, they looked alike.

"Omg thank you so much! I love you and your videos! Your my FAVORITE youtuber!" I smiled at her and her adorableness. She was like a mini me, I loved it.

"Awe I love you too!" I said , as she came around and hugged me. She looked at her brother I suppose and gave him her phone. He smiled at her then held up the phone. I smiled for the picture and probably looked like an idiot.

"How does it look Ryder?" The little girl asked without moving her arms from around my waist. She was practically hanging on to me. The boy gazed over the phone smiling, then he looked up and his eyes met mine. I gulped as I looked down.

I looked back up at him. He looked back at the picutre then said "Perfect." I shook my head at him as he handed his sister the phone. He walked up at his sister gave me another hug. He walked up to me.

"I'm Ryder." I smiled at him then noticed his sister was pulling his arm but he was obviously too strong for her.

"I'm Courtney, but your sister looks ready to move on." He chuckled at what I said then looked behind him. I thought I was completely cute that he took his little sister to magcon which most guys would beg not to come.

"Yah, so I better get your number before my arm gets ripped off." I didn't know what to do, I know I shouldn't but something told me I really want to talk to this guy. I wrote my number on his hand in sharpie. He looked down and smiled as I walked away with a wink to stand in another line with his little sister.

I came back to reality, I sat down and continued on with the meet and greet. After awhile the meet and greet ended. We all said goodbye we went into the back room where we were before. The guys and I all sat down. No one spoke because we were al too tired to. I was slouched down against the couch as I began to think of the guy I saw.

He looked so sweet and romantic. He was wearing faded jeans that fit right with a black shirt that shower his abs coming through. He had on a beanie with his brown hair showing. I couldn't shake this guy and I haven't even had a full conversation with the guy.

"What you thinking about green eyes?" Jack Gillinsky said as he sat up and propped his elbows on his knees. He was looking at me and I didn't know what to say. I decided not to tell them about the guy.

"Um, j-just about this gu-girl I saw earlier." I stutters. Taylor looked up and gave me the 'I know your lying' look. I shook my head at Taylor signaling him to not say anything but Taylor is Taylor.

"She's lying." I glared at him. The guys all looked at me confused. I sighed.

"N-no I-I'm not." I hate myslef in this moment. The guys all started laughing except Carter who was on his phone paying no attention at all.

"I saw what happened..." Nash said as he nudged me with his elbows. He was sitting next to me and I wish he wasn't right now. I really didn't want him to tell the guys. Espically Taylor. Nash was about to open his mouth before I put my hand over Nash's mouth. He looked at me, I could feel him smile. I stared feeling my hand getting wet. I pulled my hand away and whipped Nash's silvia on Nash.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same.

"You guys are such kids." Jack Johnson siad as everyone laughed with us.

"So what happened?" Nash was about to speak before I put my hand up and signaled Nash to be quiet. If there gonna know I better tell them.

"Ok, so the little girl I was telling you guys about, I didn't lie there was a girl but," I looked around the room Taylor was looking at me dead in the eye." But she had an older brother and um I might've have him my number.." I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see their faces. When I opens my eyes, Nash Jack J, Hayes, Matthew, and Jack G were cheering and yelling out 'Courtney is getting it'. I shook my head at them then noticed Carter was looking up from his phone and starring at me. I couldn't tell if he was happy or mad. Then I heard footsteps and a boy standing infront of me. I looked up at saw Taylor.

ՏհíԵ.

"What the hell!'" Taylor yelled. I was shocked he had never yelled at me. I stood up too.

"What's your problem?" I yelled back. Just then Bart came into the room he told us that we had to go back to the hotel now. I looked back at Taylor he had his 'pissed of' face on. I rolled my eyes and began to walk away before an arm pulled me back. Taylor stood before me again.

"We're talking about this later." Taylor spat then walked off. I shook my head then walked into
the van. All the guys were quiet, they probably kept uncomfortable about the whole me and Taylor thing. My phone went off, I looked at the screen it was an unknow number.

'Unknow: Hey its Ryder from magcon, with my adorable little sister. She says hi by the way 😉'

I smiled then felt my phone being taken away. I looked up then saw Taylor. He looked at it and chuckled then put it in his pocket.

"Taylor give it back!" I said as tried reaching for it but obviously I couldn't get it. He didnt even look at me. 20 seconds later we arrived at the hotel and Taylor rushed out andi follwed him. He made it to the elevator before I did and the door closed before I could even get near them. I was so mad at him. I waited for the elevator then got in, the boys were just in the lobby. I really didn't care. Taylor was acting like a jerk.

I walked into his hotel and saw him laying on his bed watching tv. I slammed the door, I walked up to him as he looked up and smiled at me. I shook my head and crossed my arms.