Episode 10 || Blood

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat up quickly as a bump jostled me awake.

"Duke? Where are we? What happened?"

The small wagon slowly creeped to a stop. I looked around at the crowded space, a large owl rug occupied the entire floor.

"I'm afraid (Y/N) that Lord Heisenberg has made an ill decision... He has tried to take on Mother Miranda alone."

I pulled myself out of the wagon to a dry field. A giant metal building stood behind us, it looked like Heisenberg's factory...

"Would you, dear (Y/N) put Ethan in the back."

He pointed to a limp body laying in the middle of the field. Blood pooled around it.

"Duke... what happened?"

I walked slowly towards the person. A bloody hole was dug into his chest. The yellow jacket Ethan had was stained with blood.

My eyes stung. I hadn't known him for even a week but I felt awful. We were doing this mission to save his child, but now... who would take care of her...?

"He will be fine... I'm afraid there is a lot more to him then you know. Just put him in the back, you will see him later. When the time is ready, of course."

I glaced over towards the Duke, confused. He just nodded and pointed towards Ethan.

With a few groans I finally had Ethan in the back of the wagon, blood was smeared on my hands and clothes.

"Now (Y/N) I suggest you head back to the castle, unfortunately everyone is in danger."

My heart started pounding in my chest as I imagined what could be happening.

I turned towards the castle, looming far in the distance, before the Duke spoke up.

"Oh and you might want some extra help. I'm sure you will need all four of the lords for this fight..."

I nodded before running down the worn path to the castle.

|Time Skip|

Quickly I knew what was wrong. The windows were broken in and parts of the roof had fallen off.

That's when I heard the roars, and looked up to see four mutated monsters.

Miranda, Alcina, Donna, and Heisenberg...